The Era Begins

As to link the story to previous part let's start this one with a unhappy line - as you saw , I trusted someone ( god ) I hoped he will do something but I got only disappointment. Now I have nothing to say . What I have is to do ....
Let's end the era of hope let's worship a new DEITY which is not considered as good but never disappoint us .........

Let's begin the era of ritual , the era which I wanted ......

I started to be awake whole nights in this time I used to sleep max 4 hours in a whole day .
I learnt new prayers , new words which are new for me and for  the world doesn't want him ( Satan ) to be worshipped. Then the night came . For which I was preparing , for which I was waiting .

While thinking This , the clock is going time is moving like a bunch of sand in a human hand .
Now the night came
[ This is what the boy was doing not the cruelty he did , something happened between both time line which we can't see with this perspective let's change it ]

Now we are switching to third person - written in the daily diary of the police officer ( S.R Subbu , investing this whole stuff )

Hi diary ,
Today a family came to station for missing report about a 5 year old missing child whose name was sneha
I thought it will be a usual case of missing or kidnapping but I was totally wrong . A several missing reports was making a rush in the station . Mass kidnapping was happening I was unknown to the thing what was going on .
One night I was coming to my home . a god's circle was in the path , suddenly I saw a unusual thing which was the blood on the whole statue .
Firstly I thought it will be just a illusion so I decided to go there and check . I went near and saw which made me realise everything have a reason and this one have a dark reason . What I see was 50 skulls which was not too old not yet decayed but totally arranged in a order and the when I analysed it . There was written devil from these skulls .
As soon as possible I called at station informed my colleagues to come over and have a look on this . After an dark and deep hour all came with a rush of cars , noise of sirens . I was sitting at a bench with some of locals waiting . I noticed everyone coming but one thing also I noticed which was a man probably fully painted with blood and staring at me without blinking a single time but when the rush came he disappeared. But left many questions - who was he ? Why he was painted with blood ? He is the one who murdered ? Is we are involving in something which will not give good results ? With these unending mystery I came home and ..............

( further story will be continued in the next part which will be imagined soon ..... )