Lead characters

Bhavik vaidya- the male lead of the story.  A 24 year old hot , handsome ,smart and rich guy.He knows the reality of life and the people outside it. He has never been in any relationship. He is the CEO of vaidya empire. Lives in Mumbai with his parents. He is involved in the mafia, and soon about to stand for the upcoming mafia king position in cosa nostra( the election for the mafia king in underworld is called cosa nostra). Businessesman in daylight and the mafia in the night. He is known as the dashing devil- dd in the mafia world. They say that if you are seeing the dd in person, it means that it is the last day of your on the earth.

Avni Anand - the female lead of the story. A 22 year old introverted and beautiful girl. Currently completing her studies, last year of graduation. Doesn't speak a lot, minds her own business and doesn't interfere in others life. She is the only girl child of her single mother. She doesn't seen her father in her whole life and lives with her mother in a small apartment. Financial condition is not so good. This made her strong , tough and responsible towards life. Supports her mother a lot in every stage of life. No emotions seen on her face.