; Dead Last .

This Chapter includes the following:
Swearing
Suggestive Dialogue
Hallucinations/Imaginations
Possible creepy/horror parts(?)

Read at your own risks.

; OJ's POV .

I've been easily irritated after I snapped out of drinking whatever Test Tube gave me. Everyone around me just seems very...annoying towards me. Everyone's not...themselves, even me; I know because I'm not the type to get irritated easily. Even if I do, I don't show it. I groaned out of frustration as I just wanted to be alone in a quiet ass room. I put my legs together as I buried my face into my legs, groaning even more. Might be the after effects of what I drank... Augh, I should've not accepted it. But... Test Tube's our friend. Right? She wouldn't do this just for something for her to enjoy. This sickens me. I don't know anymore. I don't know who to trust. How to trust. I trust...Paper. I trust that he's doing fine. I trust that the Hotel is fine. Paper's managing it, I trust that he can do it. But I'm not entirely sure...

"Hm? Oh sure... Paper! Clumsy, dependent, and anyone can walk all over him! Look at you, you did such a great job at it!" Her words sickens me. But...maybe. She's right?.. No no! Stop doubting your best friend. Paper can do this. ... I didn't mold Paper into being someone weak, have I? Of course! Of course I didn't... Shit. Fuck. I can't think straight. I lifted up my head as I took a deep breath and let it all out. Calm down, calm down...calm down! You got this. Paper got this. Trust him. I sigh and look up at the ceiling. I whispered underneath my breath, "I love you." I closed my eyes and began to gather my thoughts. As if they were important files of the Hotel. These are important memories of my life. I need to remember how great, trustworthy, and independent Paper is. He's my Innocent Psycho. I know he can use...whatever he has going on with his head to help the Hotel. The others. Us. I trust him.

"H-h-h-hey, O-O-OJ. A-a-are y-y-you o-okay?" Bomb sat next to me as he asked, looking at me with worried and concerned eyes. I glanced at him—it was more of a glare than a glance—I sighed and nodded in response. He slowly and gently put his hand on my left shoulder as I quickly flinched as he moved his hand away. "Y-Y-Y-You're n-n-n-n-n-n-not f-fine, O-OJ. W-w-what's b-b-b-b-bothering y-you?" He asked. I could tell he was making sure he wasn't invading my space or getting too close. Why did I flinch? Why do I feel so vulnerable right now? Like I can just crack open, my glass broken. Shattered glass everywhere. "O-OJ! T-t-tell m-me w-w-what's wr-wrong. I'm h-h-here. P-p-please." He said, his voice turning into a more desperate tone as his eyes were trying to pierce through me. Trying to find my soul that I can't find myself.

"I-I-I wa-want t-t-to r-r-r-r-red-d-redeem m-m-myself f-f-from, quote u-u-unquote b-b-backstabbing you. I-I-I-I want t-to s-s-show y-y-you th-that I c-care. Th-that I..." He continued to speak. He stumbled upon his words as he spoke. He glanced away; "...I... Th-that I-I-I'm s-still y-y-y-you're b-best f-f-f-friend. Y-y-your n-number o-o-one." He finished his sentence. My number one? My number is— ... Right. He was my number one. Now it's just... I sighed and looked away. I refused to talk, I don't even know why but I can't utter a single word right now. I feel tongue tied. I feel like...I can't talk right now. Something's blocking me from even uttering one fucking word. I soom heard Bomb sighed as his lips curled into a small and gentle smile, he faced down. Looking at the floor. "I-I-I kn-know P-P-Paper i-i-is y-your n-n-number o-one n-now." He said, looking back at me.

He was...shaking. His fingers were shaking. He looked like he was about to tear up. "B-B-But le-let m-m-me a-at least t-t-try to b-be it a-again." He said as he glanced at me with that small desperate smile. My face fell to a small frown of worry and...what's that feeling? I don't know what to call it... His eyes soon shot wide open as he turned away, hiding his face. "I-I-I s-s-sound v-very s-se-selfish r-right n-now... I-I di-didn't m-meant t-to s-say r-r-replace P-P-Paper. I-I ju—" "You two can be my number one." I spoke over him as I gave him a gentle smile. Slowly grabbing his shaking hands as I gave him a warm and gentle look in the eyes. I saw his face lit up a red shade as I turned my head away, hiding a small smile.