; Level 0 .

This Chapter includes the following:
Swear words

Read at your own risks.

; Pickle's POV .

It was night time and I was sitting on the couch while playing video games. I'd be playing with someone if they were here. But...he's not! So, I'm coping. I...know that they'll find them and bring them back home, here at the Hotel. I sigh as I turn my attention back to the game. In this type of lifestyle, we're always in a game. In or out, playing or not in Inanimate Insanity. The world just seems to revolve around us just like some kind of fucking game. And it hurts me seeing my closest friends leave me. It pains me to say it but, I miss Taco.

The TV soon got unplugged as I had the urge to just yell at who did that. Who was that!? "Get up your ass! You've been playing video games for the whole day!" I turned to the Object who spoke, Soap. I groaned and glared at her, "So? No one's complaining about you cleaning all day." I replied and rolled my eyes. "Yeah but playing video games all day is bad for your health!" She scolded. God! Like I give a shit about my 'health' right now. Without him I just feel unwanted and maybe even enough to— No! Pickle, don't start this with yourself again! Remember what he told you...

"If you're honestly willing to give up your whole life. You're saying that as if no one loves you. That I don't love you."

...yeah. I miss you.

"Helloooo? Pickle? Earth-to-Pickle!" Soap called out my name as I blinked, snapping out of my own thoughts. I shook my head. "Get up your ass! And go to sleep! Or do you want to get yelled at by Paper again?" She said, I replied with a whiny groan and stood up. "Fine." I said, I'm only going because I don't want Paper to be even more stressed out than he already is. I feel bad for him, so so bad for him... We're so hard to handle and I'm not even doing anything about it. I'm such a shitty friend. I deserve to— No! I soon shook my head again as I started to walk. I can't have anyone notice I've been zoning out...

As soon as I reached my room that was just in front of his room, I stared at his door as I felt my heart getting heavier by the second I stood there, looking at his door. I soon took a deep breath and turned away, I grabbed my room door knob and twisted it as I went inside. I quickly laid on my bed and stared at the ceiling. "It's been one fucking week and we still have no clue where and what happened to our friends." I said in my mind as I let out a deep sigh. I closed my eyes, forcing myself to fall asleep. I could hear the clocks rhythm, it kept me awake. Fuck, I can't sleep again.

I sat up from my bed and looked at the time, 11:56pm. God, it's that late? I sighed, I stood up from the bed and looked outside. The clouds are blocking the moon, the moon's gleam shines dimly. It was rather therapeutic. I miss you... Was all I could think of. I miss him so much. ... Augh, fuck this. I am NOT going to sit here and wait. The police are doing nothing. It's been a whole ass week and they haven't gotten a lead. All they found was a pile of wood, that doesn't even mean anything! Fuck this, fuck then, fuck the police. As long as he's...they're not dead. All of them. I hope they're all safe.

I soon closed the window and exited my room. I silently left the Hotel. "Shit, it's so dark." I said as I went outside, I could barely see anything! "Hmmm... Oh!" I soon thought of an idea, I grabbed my phone and turned on its flashlight. With a bit of light, I started walking, I was going to the direction they went before they went missing. I stopped as I looked at the forest. "Okay. For him!" I said and then let out a deep breath, one step... There's no turning back now. ... Okay, let's list places and events that happened before they went missing. I need to recall... Who was with OJ when they went to find some firewood?