; Have we learn NOTHING? .

This Chapter includes the following:
Swear words
Violence

Read at your own risks.

; Yin's POV .

What does stupid green chemical wants from us!!!
If you've been paying attention to anything happening at all. You'd know, Yang.
I KNOW SHE'LL BE ASKING US QUESTIONS DUMB-DUMB!
Don't say the D-word!
DUMB ISN'T EVEN A BAD WO—

"Okay you two, take a seat." Test Tube said as we sat down on the chair that was on the other side of the table. Sit still Yang! I'M TRYING BUT I WANT TO BURST OPEN THAT DOOR. Ugh. What happens if I remove her bandage? Yang!! You're not going to kill her! BUT WHAT IF I DO?? "Yin-Yang! Ugh, hold on." Test Tube soon shouted, she must've been talking to us while we were having an internal fight. She soon stood up from her chair and went towards the shelves where there were a lot of books and boxes. We were watching as we waited for what she was going to do. She soon reached something on the top and then turned around. A vial. Whatever you do Yin, DON'T accept that fucking chemical. I'm not an idiot! And don't swear! Ugh...

"Relax, it's not something I gave to OJ." Test Tube said and reached it out towards us. As we looked at it, it was...pretty familiar. Wait. I know what that is. "That's the...chemical that you gave us to split up back in Season 2?" I said as I tilted our head, our eyes fixed on the chemical jar. Test Tube nods, "Correct. I see you remember, Yin." She replied and put the chemical jar down on the table in front of us. "We're not stupid! We're not drinking that! We are balanced, not like before! Stupid dumb-dumb!" Yang said and crossed our arms, turning our head away from the chemical jar.

"I never said you two are going to drink it. If you want to, be my guess. I'm just going to continue my job and ask you two sets of questions." She said and sat back down on her chair, picking up the clip-board she left on the table a while ago. I looked back at the chemical jar. YIN. I'm not going to! STOP LOOKING AT IT. Fine fine-! Wait actually. Let me— Yang, what are you gonna do? HITTING IT OFF THE TABL— "Yang." Test Tube said Yang's name as our attention immediately paused and turned towards Test Tube. "Don't you dare hit that off of the table. You're cleaning that up." She said and glared at us.

Yang groaned and rolled his eyes. Bitch. Yang! AM I WRONG? ...No. OKAY. "Alright... Let's get this over with. Who takes over the most?" She began asking. Both me and Yang took a good solid moment of silence as I spoke, "Yang." "WHAT? I LET YOU TALK A LOT. WHAT DO YOU MEAN ME?!" Yang shouted angrily, I groaned. "Face it Yang, you talk the most, even if you do let me."I replied and ignored eye contact with him in our headspace. Yang stood quiet and looked away as well. Test Tube soon coughs as the silence ends with the next question.

"Who usually sets rules whenever one takes over the body?" Test Tube asked as she glanced up at us from the clipboard. "Stupid Yin does!! And sometimes, HE'S the one who doesn't listen to his own stupid-dumb rules!" Yang yelled. That one was personal, I glared at him and then groaned. You know very well that only happens when I have moral issues! Stop with your excuses!! I listen to your rules even if and without 'moral issues'! Yang, you're being very difficult and I don't like it. SUCK IT UP YIN!!!

"Looks like you two are having a fight in your head, there's a solution! And it's right in front of you both." Test Tube and looked down on the chemical. I soon spoke, "One more time Yang, I'm drinking that!" I said and crossed my arms. "DON'T YOU DARE. WE TALKED ABOUT THIS!! CANDLE SAID WE'RE BETTER TOGETHE—" "Maybe Candle was wrong about that." I said and looked away. Yang soon fell silent as I felt bad almost immediately. I soon sighed and just looked back at Test Tube. Waiting for the next question.