S1E4: Hide behind a mask

Y/n stood in the hallway looking at SCP-035 who has taking control of Cooper as the two stare at each other. SCP-035 then begins to laugh and then said.

SCP-035: It's a pity how soldiers like you have to risk theie lives for a foundation. You rather fight a war then acting like the foundations pet.

Y/n: Me and my team are no pets to no one.

SCP-035: Is that so? Do you believe yourself that?

Y/n: We are gonna talk or are we gonna fight.

He quickly draw his pistol and fire multiple shots while SCP-035 dodges his bullets and rushes towards him. Y/n walks towards him while keep firing his pistol.

Gunshots rang out through the hallways follow by flashes as he pulled out his combat knife and once the two got close SCP-035 slaps his pistol out of his hand and Y/n goes for a stab but SCP-035 catches his arm.

The two struggle as they spin around once only for Y/n to headbutt SCP-035, making him let go as he walks over but SCP-035 punches him which made him stumble back but he strikes a kick which made SCP-035 to slide far back.

He looks up with his mask change into a angry glare qnd then he rushes towards him and the two begin to throw hands. The two block each others blows and dodging their strikes all awhile Y/n swings his combat knife at SCP-035.

He try to stab him but misses but he was still skilled to his hand to hand combat as he then grabbed SCP-035 snd throws him against the wall.

He slammed against the wall and Y/n walks over towards him but SCP-035 kicks him back which give him a chance to stand up and run up goes for a punch but Y/n catches his fist.

He twisted his arm, breaking his arm and then pushes him back. His arm was broken however SCP-035 snaps it back and moved his fingers to see it is working.

He slowly turn to Y/n while he look back at him and the two begin to brawl once more. They slammed each other against the wall as they keep fighting until Y/n gets the upper hand.

He catches both SCP-035's fists and then he roll him over and slammed him against the floor and use his combat knife to stabbed SCP-035 arm stabbing it through so he won't escape.

SCP-035: Wait no!

Y/n grabs the mask and begins to pull it off of Cooper. Soon a door behind him open and everyone rush out to help but they watched as Y/n pile SCP-035 off of Cooper and he throws I towards Sam which he catches.

Y/n: Contain him now!

He nodes and rush inside and place SCP-035 mask into a class case and it is contained.

Copy: (surprised) Wow that was cool.

Cooper let out some coughs as Y/n look down to Cooper who looks worse as his face looked a bit melted and badly hurt as Y/n kneel down next to him.

Cooper: A-Are y-you there sir?

Y/n: Yes soldier.

Cooper: I-I-I'm I leave of duty?

Y/n: Yes soldier. Your sacrifice will not be forgotten.

Cooper took his last breath and dies. Y/n pulled out his knife from his arm and gets up while he stare at Cooper's body for a bit until Jon breaks the silence.

Jon: I hate to break the emotional moment but we need to move so we won't die.

Daniel: Says to the guy who is a coward.

Jon: I heard that!

Daniel: Good!

Y/n: Enough. Jon is right. We need to keep moving.