S1E1: How it all started

We see Y/n within a square room sitting on a chair as he have his arms resting on the table. There is a reflecting mirror looking back at him as he stare at it for sometime. Then the door next to him opens and an agent walk inside and he sat down across from him with a file in hand.

He sat there and staring back at Y/n, looking at his intimating stare as the agent spoke as he ask him.

Male agent: Who are you?

Y/n:.......My name is Y/n L/n, Codename: BOSS.  Leader of Task force Phantom.

Male agent: Well Y/n it is come to our attention that there was an incident at one of the sites. It is said that you killed several guards, destroy private property, free two dangerous SCP creatures and escape along with a terrorist leader. Can you explain to us about that?

Y/n: I can ensure you that the reports was not fully truthful.

Male agent: Is that so? Then tell me....what happened?

Y/n: If you really wanted to know what happened then I have to tell you how it all started and how it lead up to this.

Male agent:....Very well thing. We have plenty of time so.....tell us this story.

Y/n takes a glance over the mirror and back to the agent as he begins his story.

Y/n: It began 9 months ago when me and my team arrived at the site where we are assigned to protect.

(9 months ago)

We see the Avenger flying over the forest and arrives at the SCP site in the middle of the forest as the Avenger begins to land at the landing pad and once landed the drop doors of the back slowly goes down and Y/n, Sam, Daniel, Jack, Zack and William came out of the Avenger and take a look at the site and it looks like any other sites which was not surprising to them.

Sam: So I suppose we are staying here for how long?

Y/n: A few weeks.

Sam: Crap. This place sucks.

Daniel: Tell me about it. It just filled with scientist and guards that are useless.

Jack: Well it isn't like we argue to command. Best we just suck it up and do our job.

Y/n: SKULL is right. We're here to do our job and we're gonna do our job.

Daniel: Copy that BOSS.

Then Victor step out of the Avenger and tells them.

Victor: I'll start making some modifications to the Avenger while we're here for a week.

Y/n: Understood. FIREMAN stay here and help out SKYFIRE  and join us inside once your done.

William: Copy.

William stays with Victor while the rest step down the steps of the landing pad and be greeted by a SCP scientist as he takes Y/n hand and shake on it.

Colt: It is nice to have you here. My name is Doctor Colt, I'm assigned to give you all a tour of our facility.

Y/n: Thanks but we know the layouts of the facility.

Colt: I assigned its sander protocol.

Y/n: Very well then. Lead us.

Colt node and he lead the team inside and once inside they walk down the hallway of the facility as they walk by fountain staff walking by as Colt shows them around.

Colt: And in that room is where we contain our food and supplies. There is a way for supply trucks to come through and drop by supplies for us. They come weekly.