S1E3: Tickle monster?

Y/n and Cooper are now in the room with SCP-035 and SCP-049. Cooper looked nervous while Y/n remain calm as he sees the controls at the other side of the room and he motioned Cooper to go over while he distract the other two.

He nodes and he slowly make his way over while Y/n approaches their table.

SCP-035: Please why not you sit down.

Y/n: I rather stand.

SCP-035: You sure? You maybe tired of all that walking. Maybe a simple rest will-

Y/n: I'm good.

We cut to the rest of Task force Phantom, Cory, Uni and Jon watching this going on as Uni and Jon are impress how Y/n is resistanting SCP-035's manipulation.

Cory: (surprised) Huh he has a strong mind.

Sam: Yeah no one never have been broking BOSS or manipulation him for anything.

Jon: I could have gone in there and do that.

Daniel: Then why not go with him?

Jon: Well researchers aren't allow to go inside a containment.

Cory: Or your a coward.

Jon: I'm not a coward.

Daniel: Yeah you are.

Jon: Shut up.

Back inside the containment room SCP-035 tries to get into Y/n's mind by asking him some questions.

SCP-035: So why keeping us in here?

Y/n: To keep the world safe from threats like you two.

SCP-035: Now why would you think we are a threat?

Y/n: Do I really have to explain it? You take control of people while SCP-049 kids peoples and turn them into zombies.

SCP-035: True but you kill so aren't we the same?

Y/n: No. I kill to protect lives, you two kill because you want to kill. There is no difference between us.

SCP-035: I see. I have to say you have a strong mind. Are you really a human behind the helmet?

Y/n: I don't need to answer that.

SCP-035: Well if your not a human then you'll fit well with all of us. We are all may be different but we share something right?

Y/n:..............

SCP-035: Hm aren't you strong.

Finally Cooper reach the controls and unlock the door at the other side. He sigh in relief but when he turn SCP-035 appear in front of him which Y/n already gotten up and was ready to pull out his pistol.

SCP-035: What about you? Will you free us?

Cooper: N-No. I-I can't.

SCP-035: Why not? We wanted to be out right? You can let us out right? Why not do that.

Cooper try to resist it but it was too strong for him to handle. Y/n stare at him as Cooper turn to the bottom and turns back to Y/n and says.

Cooper: Sorry.

He slammed his fist and the alarms begins to go off. Y/n draws out his pistol but SCP-049 kicks Y/n back and he try shooting him but the bullets doesn't kill him and he move out od the way and the only thing he can hear is Cooper's screams.

He sees SCP-035 doing something to him and there was nothing he can do so he immediately exit out of the room and slam the door.

Y/n: We need to move now!