11-flirty saksham

Author's pov

Author's pov

Saksham's question hung in the air, breaking the moment of tender connection between them. Vidhi's mind raced, searching for an explanation that wouldn't betray the turmoil in her heart.

"Um, well, you see..." she began, her words stumbling over each other as she struggled to articulate her thoughts. "I-I guess I just... needed a reminder that everything's okay, you know?"

Saksham raised an eyebrow, a playful smirk tugging at the corners of his lips. "Oh, so my kisses are your go-to solution for calming your nerves now, huh?"

Vidhi's cheeks flushed crimson once again, her heart racing as she realized the unintended implication of her words. "N-no, that's not what I meant! I-I mean, it's not like that, Saksham!"

But Saksham wasn't about to let her off the hook that easily, his teasing grin widening as he leaned in closer. "Oh, I see how it is. So you're saying my kisses aren't special enough to warrant such a reaction?"

Vidhi's protests dissolved into laughter, her embarrassment melting away in the face of Saksham's playful banter. "That's not what I meant at all, you big goof!" she exclaimed, swatting him playfully on the arm.

Saksham chuckled, his eyes dancing with amusement as he wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "Well, I suppose I'll just have to work on making them more memorable, won't I?"

And with that, they continued on their way, their laughter echoing through the empty corridors of the university campus. In that moment, they knew that no matter how uncertain the future might be, as long as they had each other, they could face whatever challenges came their way, one kiss at a time.

**********

Short part???
I know I couldn't help sometimes while writing my mind just go blank and it's like I forgot all the twist , plots and dialogue that I ones decided to write.

Sorry for the short chapter, see you soon in the neat big one .
Don't forget to vote and comment, bye bye.