4-harsh reality....

Author's pov

Author's pov

As Saksham sat alone in his room, the weight of the world pressing down on his shoulders, he couldn't shake the feeling of impending doom that hung over him like a dark cloud. The discovery of his parents' impending divorce had shattered his world, leaving him adrift in a sea of confusion and despair.

With trembling hands, he clutched the crumpled piece of paper that had been the His parents, Aisha and Akshay, once the pillars of strength in his life, now stood on opposite sides of an irreparable chasm, their marriage crumbling under the weight of years of neglect and resentment. The realization left Saksham feeling hollow, as if the ground had been ripped out from beneath his feet, leaving him teetering on the edge of an abyss.

As the evening wore on, the tension in the house reached a boiling point. Verbal barbs flew back and forth between his parents, each word a painful reminder of the shattered dreams and broken promises that had brought them to this point.

Saksham's anger simmered beneath the surface, a volatile mix of frustration and helplessness that threatened to consume him whole. How could they do this to him, to Sanchay, his younger brother, who looked up to them with unwavering trust and admiration?

With a sudden surge of fury, Saksham stormed out of his room, his footsteps echoing through the silent corridors of their home. He found his parents locked in a heated argument in the living room, their voices rising in a crescendo of accusations and recriminations.

"Enough!" Saksham's voice rang out, cutting through the cacophony of their dispute like a knife. "I won't stand by and watch you tear each other apart like this!"

His parents turned to him, their expressions a mixture of surprise and defiance. Aisha's eyes brimmed with unshed tears, while Akshay's jaw was set in a rigid line, his lawyer's demeanor a shield against the pain that lurked beneath the surface.

"We need to talk," Saksham continued, his voice trembling with suppressed rage. "About what's best for Sanchay and me."

"Why... Did you guys do it?" Saksham voiced out the question. "Because that's how it is , neither your mother have time nor me and we surely aren't going to live like this , she wants freedom and I want solace , we are getting it by divorce and that's how it will be, you can surely join your mother because I am not interested in raising a grown man " the word flew out his father's mouth was something that make saksham look in disbelief thinking if he was the same father who ones cried holding his new born.

The words hung in the air, heavy with the weight of their shared uncertainty. Saksham's heart ached with the knowledge that his parents were incapable of putting aside their differences for the sake of their children.

But as he stood there, his gaze locked with theirs, he vowed to fight for his brother's happiness, even if it meant confronting the painful truths that lay buried beneath the surface of their fractured family. And though the road ahead would be fraught with challenges and obstacles, Saksham knew that together, they would find a way to weather the storm, bound by the unbreakable bonds of love and resilience.

_____________________

The chapter finally ends , in the starting the story might be a little slow and boring but stay tuned to enjoy the story till the end .
Tomorrow means on Friday i am having a question and answers session so if you have any questions feel free to ask on my Instagram page. (Essence_of_escapism)
See you soon in next chapter, until then tata.