5-alone in solitude

Author's pov

Author's pov

The next morning dawned with a heavy weight still clinging to Saksham's heart, the remnants of the previous night's turmoil echoing in the silence of his thoughts. As he made his way through the familiar corridors of the university, a sense of detachment settled over him like a suffocating blanket, isolating him from the world around him.

Vidhi's bright smile and infectious energy were a stark contrast to Saksham's subdued demeanor as she approached him, concern etched into the lines of her brow.

"Saksham, kya hua? Tum theek to ho na?" (Saksham, what happen? Are you okay?) she asked, her voice laced with genuine worry.

Saksham's response was curt, a mere shadow of the warmth and affection that usually characterized their interactions.

"Meri classes hain, Vidhi,"(I have classes vidhi) he replied, his tone clipped and distant. "Mujhe kuch important kaam hai."( I have some important work)

With a heavy heart, Vidhi watched as Saksham retreated further into himself, his walls fortified against the world and the pain that threatened to consume him. She knew better than to push him further, sensing that he needed time to come to terms with whatever demons haunted him.

As the day wore on, Saksham's classes passed in a blur, his mind elsewhere as he grappled with the overwhelming weight of his emotions. The football field, once a sanctuary where he could lose himself in the rhythm of the game, held no allure for him now, the cheers of his teammates fading into the background like distant echoes.

Alone in his solitude, Saksham found himself adrift in a sea of uncertainty, his thoughts consumed by the fractured fragments of his shattered reality. And though he longed for the solace of Vidhi's presence, he could not bring himself to burden her with the weight of his pain.

As the day drew to a close, Saksham retreated to the quiet sanctuary of his room, the walls closing in around him like a prison of his own making. And though he longed to reach out to Vidhi, to confide in her the depths of his despair, he knew that some wounds ran too deep to be healed by mere words.

Deep in thought he planned all things that needed that done . And with the his mind ina never ending race his body finally decided to take rest in deep slumber.

______________

If you like this part please don't forget to support and vote and comment, see you Monday with another chapter.
Tata