ꜱɪx

"So..whats your name mysterious man?"

I asked, seated in the passenger seat of his Mercedes.

"Kimi Antonelli. I thought you knew though?"

He looked over at me surprised, his hand fidgeted with the bracelet on his wrist.

"Why would I know?" I lightly laughed, smiling.

"Well I'm one of the drivers on the grid." He awkwardly chuckled.

I was shocked. What?

When he noticed the look of embarrassment on my face he quickly grasped my hand to assure me.

"It's okay- don't be embarrassed." He smiled.

"Wow..it's just I got those tickets by surprise and I had no knowledge of the sport, I thought you and your friend were engineers or something." I felt my face blush from his touch and the embarrassment.

"Well I'd love to introduce you more to the sport." A smirk tugged on his lips as our eyes interlocked. I noticed his blond curly hair and how nice of a brown his eyes were.

"I'd love that too." I smiled.

I felt my face guide closer to his and he felt the same way. My hand perfectly fit on his cheek as he grasped my waist. Our lips were so close I was dying to experience the feeling of his lips, I felt his breath.

Just then my phone started ringing.

I pulled away to get my phone from my purse, apologizing. He assured me it was alright as he lightly scratched his neck.

"Hello?" I spoke, answering the call. It was from my sister, Ana.

"I'm really sorry Reyna but I might be gone a little longer than expected."

I frowned but understood how busy and demanding her job could be.

"Alright Ana, it's ok. I'll see you soon." I replied back.

"Yeah Rey, bye."

I hung up my phone, still frowning from the news.

Kimi looked at me once more but this time he focused on my lips as he looked deep in thought.

"Are you alright Reyna?" He asked.

I nodded, slightly biting my lip, I felt tears starting to form in my eyes.

He then held me close, hugging me and I let myself cry.

Tears fell down my face as he held me close, whispering sweet assurances in my ear.

"We don't have to go anywhere if you don't feel like it Reyna." He said.

I bit my lip once more.

"Can we stay in and watch a movie?"