ᴛᴡᴇɴᴛʏ ᴛᴡᴏ

"Welcome Reyna. Please sit down."

Spoke the CEO, I had done my research on this. And now I was ready to successfully complete this interview.

What intimidated me was how quiet it was. At the table was the CEO, the manager of the Journalism department and the manager of Human Resources.

I sat down at the large conference table.

After the basic introductions and such we began the interview. They began questioning me about my daily life and what I plan on doing with my future. It was a bit awkward to say I didn't actually live in Italy. Afterwards they asked about why I wanted this job and what I could bring to the position. They then mentioned Kimi and his influence on all of this. Although I trusted Kimi through all of this I felt a little awkward and quite worried. I had zero experience in actual journalism nor did I ever really consider it until recently.

By the end of the interview I was definitely proud of myself but I still had a lingering feeling of anxiety.

.

I hung out with Kimi for the rest of the day. He was confident I was to get the job so that made me feel better.

Afterwards I returned home and waited out for a call from Prema. At the end of the interview they said I'd receive a confirmation call at the end of the day.

"Hey Reyna. What are you doing?" Asked Ana as she left her room and walked towards where I was at,  the living room.

"Nothing much I'm just waiting for a call back from Prema. They said they'd call before the end of the day."

"Oh? Well how do you think the interview went?" Ana was now sitting next to me.

"I have mixed feelings on it but Kimi made me feel better about it all."

"That's really sweet..you guys seem so cute. Which reminds me, can I meet him soon?"

I was shocked. I never really considered having Kimi and Ana meet.

"You know what? I'll ask him about it id love for that to happen."

Ana smiled. Just then my phone rang and i immediately answered.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Reyna Martinez we have decided that you will be hired as a traveling journalist for Prema."

I beamed. Ana was curious next to me.

"Thank you so much, you won't regret this."

"Alright Reyna, thank you for your assurance. We will send emails about when you need to come in and such."

I smiled. "Thank you!"

Ana hugged me. "I'm so happy for you." She deeply smiled.

Just then I noticed something on her arm. Something that sent shivers down my spine.

Two bruises.