~~Chapter 3:Encountering Cream & Vanilla~~

After 4 minutes,Sonic is miles away from his friends,or so he thinks……

(Cream’s POV)

“Cream,darling,come to the kitchen,will you?” Momma called softly,I got up off the couch and did as she asked, “Yes,momma?” I said politely,she brought me a mug of hot cocoa with whipped cream on top,chocolate shavings,some chocolate syrup,a vanilla wafer,and a marshmallow on top,which she then used the blowtorch on,melting it,the topping it with more chocolate,I looked surprised, “Momma,thank you! I love your hot chocolate,and it's very cold right now.” I said with a happy smile,she smiled back and grabbed a cup of regular hot cocoa for herself,she then took my hand and we walked to the porch together,momma opened the door,a rush of cold air hit me, “Brrrr,Momma it's cold!” I said,she laughed and sat down, “Yes it is,Darling,but it feels nice,does it not?” she said calmly, “Well,it kinda does feel nice,but fall is so cold!.” I said, “Poor animals..” I said,I tugged on momma's dress,she looked down with a smile, “Won’t the poor animals be cold tonight??” I said with a pout,momma just smiled at me, “Don’t worry dear,the animals have fur to keep them warm,besides,it’s only 49 degrees,that isn't below freezing,the animals will be okay.” She said calmly,I was about to say something when I saw a blue dash go by,followed by a giant gust of wind,I knew it was Mr. Sonic immediately, “Hey Mr. Sonic!” I called out,he came back with a somewhat worried look on his face, “Oh! Cream! Ms. Vanilla,I didn’t know y’all lived out this way,heh.” He said with a nervous tone in his voice,momma looked at him warmly, “Oh,Sonic,dear you must be cold,why don’t you have a jacket! Oh come on in,I'll get you some cocoa and a blanket!” She said,he considered it,but quickly replied, “Ma’am,with all due respect,as nice as that sounds, I have somewhere to be,and cannot stop,now I must be on my way.” He said shyly,momma nodded and allowed Mr. Sonic to go with no questions asked, “Now where could Sonic be going right before sunset ... .hmmm…” Momma said with a thinking expression, “Maybe Tails invited him somewhere?” I suggested,momma paused, “Well,maybe,but for now we should go inside,it is very chilly,and you seem to have already drank your hot chocolate,or at least most of it.” she said as she took my hand and led me into the house.

Hey guys! Again, sorry this chapter is short, it's late where I am and I'm about to fall asleep lol.
I hope you're enjoying this cringe shit, I know I am!
-Author