At the time of the serious event, there stood Alejandro, Sebastian and Marcus at the security room. All systems were hacked and Alejandro was having a hard time retrieving the cameras back. He was basically cursing in Spanish now, but his older brothers were unfazed despite the constant swears.

"How am I supposed to check-" Alejandro groaned in frustration. Marcus sighed and gave him a glare. He walked towards his younger brother and checked the other computers. The screens flickered white lines with codes everywhere. He tried to check the security files but most of them were blocked.

"Someone has access and they're trying to block us so we can't go through the files." Marcus exclaimed. Alejandro scoffed. "Just let me handle it! Don't press anything." The older brother rolled his eyes and stepped back. He took out his gun and walked over to the other door. There were two doors and Sebastian was on the other side.

The room was silent, except for the loud noises of the keyboard being pressed by Alejandro's quick fingers. His left hand controlled the keyboard while the right one handled the mouse that was connected to the computer.

Every press of the keyboard and mouse, the time counts quickly. "Okay, I have access to encrypted data. But it keeps denying my permission."

"Maybe try reversing the process." Sebastian chimed in.

Alejandro's head popped up towards his direction. "Uhh, will that work?"

"Just try it." He replied back, and Alejandro only nodded. His fingers got back to work. After a few minutes, a file started loading in. "Do I really need to wait for a hundred seconds??" He screeched. He was about to burst.

"Oh. It quickly loaded." He grinned widely. Sebastian and Marcus only face-palmed.

The computers were working again, especially the cameras. The door where Marcus was burst in, revealing Antonio, Rowan and Antonio. "Darn, it's working??" Antonio ran towards his twin.

"Yeah. I'm a better hacker than you." He laughs and sticks his tongue to him. Antonio was quickly annoyed at his behavior. "Just shut up."

"There's no time to fight." Rowan spat out and sighed deeply. "Alejandro, check the cameras to see if it is working."

Alejandro nodded his head and went back to the computer. The cameras popped up at the three screens. "What now, dad?"

"Try retrieving the cameras that were cut." He nodded once again before working on the keyboard. After a few minutes, files of the security popped up at the screen. Some of them were the cut scenes of the security cameras. He pressed the first file, showcasing the event before everything went wrong.

On the other video of the camera, the same corner of the banquet hall that Divine last laid her eyes on showed a man. He started running away which the camera didn't show anymore. Not even a few seconds, it exploded in that area and the camera was involved, cutting the video. Alejandro used the mouse to zoom in to the person, but it was blurry. He used another method to get the person's identity, now he was using two screens.

The tension was clear inside of the room. Everybody was watching him do all the things on the screen. "Ahah..." The video finally showed the identity of the man.

Daleah quickly ran beside Alejandro and read his identity. "Davide.. Davide.. He's one of Dante and Romeo's most trusted people."

Everybody stiffened, until they heard a loud voice from behind.

"What?" Dante and Romeo's voice echoed through the room. Xander, Xavrio and Michael were behind them with bloodied clothes.

DIVINE'S POV

I woke up with a pain in my head. I don't know what happened. I only remembered seeing black all around, and it was hard to breathe.

I looked at my surroundings. It looked so familiar but blurry at the same time. It's like, my mind is trying to remember it but at the same time, something is trying to block the memory.

I tried to stand but something pulled me back. I looked at my leg. There was a chain. Why is there a chain?

My inner thoughts told me to scream but something is telling me not to, or I would be in great danger. I tried to pull my feet out. It wasn't working.

I heard the door handle being twisted and I looked towards the door. My heart dropped when I familiarized the person who came in. It was Jack.

No. No. No. No. What is happening?!

I quickly crawled away at the very edge of the bed. "W-Why am I here?" My tears were crawling out of my eyes. It can't be. Maybe this is a dream, but is it?

"L-Let me go! This is a dream!" I screamed in fear, but he only laughed at me. He is crazy.

"Oh, sweetie.." He jumped to the bed and face in front of me. He was clearly close to my boundaries— no, he already broke it. "You think we won't find you ever again?" His hand gripped both of my cheeks tightly. I couldn't breathe normally because his breath stinks.

"I was so.. so devastated to hear that you were back in your family.." He sighed before roughly letting my face go. "But then, everything changed when you were back yesterday. Your father's enemy, Igor, called me, saying that you were back in his mansion again. He brought you back here in our bedroom." His face showed a sinister smile which made me shiver.

"I've been waiting for you. The love that we shared—" I suddenly gagged and Jack rolled his eyes in annoyance.

"I hate you I hate you I hate you! You're so disgusting!" I shivered at the thought of his actions that he did to me. It was scary and I hated it. But I felt weak around him.

I gasped in pain when he slapped me and I stayed quiet. He pushed me down and I hit my body on the floor, especially my head. I screamed in pain and I tried to stand up. He only grabbed my hair and pulled it, making me look in his direction. "Don't you dare disobey me, Divine. Or I'll make you experience all of the things that I did to you." His eyes were fury with hatred, that made me scared. I flinched when his hand wrapped around my neck and pushed me down the bed.

"Let me go! Please!!" I tried to fight back but he kept me in prison. I waited and waited.. but he didn't take off my clothes. His hand held me tighter on my neck and I was running out of breath. My eyes slowly closed and I felt numb. I couldn't move.

Maybe this was it.