15.

The atmosphere in the room was quiet as eyes followed Destiny and Levi as they walked in, except for Mitchell and Layla who had knowing expressions on their faces, while Levi and Destiny were completely oblivious to the eyes looking at them as they approached the table that they were sitting at, as they did so Layla arched her brow at Destiny.

"What?" Destiny asked, seeing Layla about to burst out of her seat.

"So? Are you and my brother together?" Layla asked, whispering so nobody else could hear their conversation.

Destiny laughs softly, her cheeks tinting a soft shade of pink and returns her gaze to Layla and sighs as she speaks in a hushed tone.

"Unfortunately, no, I don't think it will go back to anything serious. I want it to but-"

Layla looks down briefly, then looks up again her eyes holding eye contact with Destinys providing a reassuring atmosphere between the two of them.

"You do not have to explain anything to me Des, just as long as you don't forget to text me after you go back to New York."

Layla looked at her hopeful and desperate and it broke Destiny's heart to see her that way and she cracked a reassuring smile of her own gripping the red head's hand squeezing softly. A silent gesture that she hoped Layla got as reassurance.

"Of course." Destiny mutters, giving Layla a smile.

"Great." Layla smiled in return.

"Now enough about me. How excited are you for tomorrow, Layla? I mean you're finally getting married."

Destiny smiled noticing Laylas soft eyes turned into the size of Saucer plates in excitement.

"Oh, I cannot wait! It just feels so surreal I just o doesn't know how to describe it, Destiny. After tomorrow I have to rest of my life to spend with my soulmate!"

"I'm so proud and happy for you Layla, I mean it. Truly. You and Mitchell are quite literally a match made in heaven." Destiny spoke nothing but honesty was coming out of her mouth.

"Thank you." Layla giving Destiny a sheepish smile.

"Let's go get drinks."

Layla and Destiny got up and then walked over to the bar chatting away in hushed whispers, as they walked away Destiny did not notice blue eyes fallowing her admiring her beauty.

Levi." A voice called out, yet he did not hear the voice calling out to him,

Levi!" The voice called out a bit sterner this time. Then this time, Levi did hear it this time.

"What?"

Mitchell chuckled looking at him then his eyes went back to the girls walking to the bar.

"Man, you are whipped."

Levi chuckled and put his arms over his chest arching his brow at Mitchell and shook his head gently.

"And what is it that you are for my sister?" Levi asked.

Mitchell fell silent at this statement and just sighed. "Fair point. I do adore her, to the moon and beyond. I would do anything for her."

Levi nods. "You better or you know I'd get you." Levi joked and chuckled then spotting Adam who had just parted ways with Sophie.

"Hey Adam. Nice to see you." Levi smiled as Adam joined them at the table."

" Yeah, sorry Sophie and I are a bit late; she could not find the dress she wanted to wear." Adam chuckled as the other two joined in not long after him.