Ep 6 - A Feral Mutant

(Blood & Violence mentioned in this episode)

The mutant let out a screech, ripping out the barbs in his arm. Lunging an arm towards one of the officers, the others attempted to pin the mutant down. The mutant managed to grab the officer's face, whipping his head around to the others. The mutant's carapace made a cracking ripping sound, revealing sharpened spikes through the torn fabric of the hoodie. Some of the spikes managed to impale some of the officer's flesh but not too deep in. The mutant hauled the officer he had in his hand onto the others, causing one to slip into one of his back spikes. An ear-piercing scream was sounded, making the mutant wince a bit.

Some of the officers have whipped their pistols out, aiming at the mutant. The impaled officer provided great cover as it pleaded to not be shot. The mutant snarled, grabbing onto the impaled officer. Pulling the officer off his spike, the mutant held the officer in front of him. The others paused, hesitating to pull the trigger. The hostage was bleeding heavily and was having trouble keeping consciousness. The mutant's spike didn't hit any vitals but it was still dangerous to the humans.

Vulnerable, Pathetic humans. The mutant scowled at the human's pathetic attempt to keep the hostage alive. The mutant held one arm onto the hostage and pulled the other arm back. The mutant adjusted his turtle fingers into claws, providing a great use for combat.

The feral mutant let out a laugh mixed with a delighted snarl, thrusting his reeled back hand through the hostage's torso. The scream seemed to mute and slow everything down as the other officers' expressions changed, some even lowering their guns down in shock. Quickly, the mutant gripped onto the hostage, pulling his arm out to throw the corpse onto the others. The officers stumbled onto each other, knocked back by the throw. The feral mutant went on all fours and lunged towards the pile.

Bright red came in.

Knocked by the sudden impact, the mutant crashed into the walls.

His vision wavered. His head was throbbing. Maybe he hit his head too hard from the impact. Looking back up, the mutant's vision was taken by blue light. Blinded by the sudden bright blue, the mutant let out a screech. He then could feel himself suddenly falling.

The blue light quickly went as it came. The mutant blinked a couple times from the blinding light. The mutant looked up at the blurred green figures. Blinking again, he could see four mutant turtles in the blurred figures' places. Each one had different colored clothing on them.

The blue one was smiling. The red one shrunk back to it's normal size with a serious face. The purple one was looking at his wrist cuff. The orange one had a determined face.

The mutant narrowed his eyes, growling. They were clearly enemies. The mutant stood up, taking a slouched position as if he was going to get on all fours as soon as he moved.

Snarling, the mutant demanded. "What do you guys want? You clearly had no business in my fight." His mind was still unclear, still feral. He wasn't in any state to negotiate with the turtles peacefully.

The blue one was first to talk. "Oh we're just here to kick your butt back to wherever you came from and make sure that you stay there." He said with a cocky tone, pointing at the feral mutant. The feral mutant's eye twitched. He bared his teeth underneath the fox mask, glaring at the blue one with anger. Snarling, he lunged towards the blue one.

"WHO ARE YOU TO EVEN MENTION THAT AWFUL HELLISH PLACE?!"

The purple one was first to react. He snapped his head up from the wrist cuff, grabbing his tech-bo staff and swung it towards the mutant, boosted by a thruster rocket.

Instinctively, the mutant pulled his arms up, shielding himself from the attack. Knocked back, the mutant let himself bounce off the ground once, sliding across the floor with his claws dug in the concrete. Snapping his head back up, transparent orange chains was whipping fast at his face. The mutant leaped back, dodging the first whip. The mutant grabbed onto the chain, only to get burned slightly. The mutant continued to hold onto the chains. I've endured way worse things.