Ep 2 - Senses

K̴̯̔̈Ì̵̛̪́͐͐͌̕L̵̡̘̭͙͙͕̓̍̋̾L̷̖̰̺̻̙͂͑̈͆̉̀̇ ̸̝̰͈̣̯̱̏͜KIL̶̛̺̯̯̦̱̝͉̈́͐̈͐̓L̵̬̲̦̪͕̅͂̀̑͂̓͝ ̶̼̙̓̕Ķ̴̘̰͙͓̈́͜Ǐ̴͎̯̈́́L̷͓̥͖̻̠̮̐̍͜L

Ḡ̷̛̟̤͉̋͆́̿̐́̅̅͝Ó̷̜͎̰͚̳̼͚̦̰͒̓͆̂͑̇͜ͅT̴͎̘̯̥͒̑̈́̔͊̔͝T̴̨̞̥̝̥͉̠͉̜͆A̴̱̱̫̬͈͌̒͗́͊̃̏̑͘ ̴̯͕̹̤̈̍͐̾͒̔͝͝KÍ̸͙̝̔̃̀͝L̴̙̯̮̾̔̆́̋͆̅̀L̵͙͚̰͉̪̱͗̀̃̏́̿͌̓͋̚ͅ-̸̧̛̖̖̭̤̎

"Huh?"

What's going on?

Why is everything red?

Why is it so loud?

Why does...

Everything hurts.

Everything hurts so much.

I̵̪̔̒ẗ̴̼́̓ ̸̘̓͋h̶͎̅͝ú̵̫r̵̦̝̓̃t̵̫̿̅s̷̪͈͆̚...̴͓̫̒

Ë̸̳͔̮̰̘̥́̌͊̿v̵̛̥͕̪͇̫̥̲̳̍̅̓̆̓͑̚̚͜͝è̷͙͈̮̾̎̋̈̽r̵̳̳̘̓̉͐̉͊ỳ̴̬͛̎̀̓̈́t̵͙̺̟̙̕hì̵͓͔͔̥̈́n̷̛͔͇̗̐͝ͅg̵̯͍̙̐͐ ̷̢̧͍̲͍̝̤̘̩̣̈́̃̔͠ḥ̶̡͉̳̹̻̎̂̍̐u̴̮͓̳̪̭̗̜̗͒ͅr̸̭͉͓̮̝̫̜̟͒͛̌̊̔̐͜t̶͔͍̻̭̙̫͚͈͑̆̈̿̆̀͝͠͝ͅš̷̫͈͔̪̠̼͒͋

I̸̻͛ť̴͍͕̀ ̷̞̇h̴͍̔͝u̸͕̺͐́r̴̺̻͋̑t̵̲̥̋s̵̢̖̆͛!̷͎̰̑͠ ̵̻͇͆̉T̷̥̭͌o̸̱͐́ȯ̷̺͖ ̷̡̮͐̒m̷̪̽̕u̴̼̯͌͘c̶͇͝h̶̺̑̒͜!̴̗̔͜ ̸̡̭̓h̶̲̃ṷ̷̓̀͜r̴̤͐̚ţ̶͙̓̕s̴͕̭͑ ̶̰̀ḣ̴̹u̵̞̫̿r̸̨̞̚t̴̺̀͐s̴̪͝ ̴͙̕H̵͚̮̊u̴͕̭̇̏ŗ̶̛̈́t̶͇͑s̶͎̳̑ ̵̨̟̽͠Ḧ̷͔́Ü̴̡͝ȑ̵̪t̶͍̪̃ṡ̴̗͘ ̶̘͆͜Ȟ̸̫Ù̶̡̥Ṛ̷̾T̸̞͊̒ͅS̸̨̬͋!̸̫̬̓̐!̶̹̣̏̏ ̴͈̍S̷̤̈́̐T̶̠̮̈O̶̠͗̚P̶͕̊ ̸̧̊̈́Ȋ̸͜T̶̮̥͗!̵̟̲̑̚!̴̥́ ̴̨̓Ṭ̷͍́O̴̮̲̐̃O̶͇͗̔ ̵̛̫͕̄M̴̩̓U̵͎̰͝C̶̹̈́H̸̠̮͛!̸̭͒̕

"̶̼̲̖͖̜̿̃̏́A̷͙̲͔̩̘̗̘̜͍͊̀̀̌͊͆̕̕Ų̶̨̟̦͓̥̬͇͔̲̳̺̫̳̟̆͋̇̊̃̑͑G̷̉̅̾̈̾̍̀͛̔H̴̟̲̲͙̘̹̔͌̅̍͂̋̀̿̌Ḩ̵̻͉̮̰̥̞͓̰̟̲̌̃̽́͆̄͆̈́̏͑̇͑̓͝Ḩ̴̗̯̳̟̦̞̿͑̀̌͒͝ͅH̷͍̥͈̹̭̘̟̥̀͝Ĥ̴̢̨͕͕̙̥̜̦̗̣͑̎̈̀̿́̽̕ͅḨ̴̠̱̙̞̤̯͚͙̙̠̳̭͙̞̄̚Ḩ̵͍̳̼̰̹͕͙̩͎̜̥̱̍͒̽͂̌̈́̆̃͗̉͂̓̓͝͝H̵͛̈̅̌͝Ḧ̶͓̹̰́̓̑̐̈́̇͌̑̓͌̆̏̐͆ͅH̵̨̨̨̟̲̘̯̩̝͈̰̘̻̏́̊͗͜!̴͚̖̣͉͛̉͌͋̌̒̈́̐ͅ!̵̫̳͔̒"̸̗̭̻͓̫̜̗̥̬̘́̈͂̕ͅ

An ear-piercing screech was cast, muting the alarms for a split second. The mutant continued to screech and rampage in the facility, disoriented. The alarms never seemed to end, bodies scattered in each hallways. The mutant was blindly lashing at everything it came across its sight. All it could see was red, each one as an enemy. A threat. A threat to all living beings. It NEEDS to be DISCARDED.

There was constant yelling and screaming each second, along with the alarms blaring. Soon enough, the voices of the humans died down, leaving with the blaring of the alarms. The mutant stood frozen in the hallway, unsure what to do. After a short while, the mutant unconsciously walked through the hallway to another. Noticing a new area connected to another hallway, the mutant followed the tunnel to it. The sirens seemed to die down as he walked.

———           ———

"Huff..."

The vision's coming clearer now. I feel so tired...

Followed by heavy breathing, constant throbbing pain in his sides, the mutant, who was covered in blood, looked like he was on the verge of collapsing. He tried to keep his eyes open while regaining his senses. Lifting his head, he looked around wearily, trying to make out where he was.

It's dark.

It reeks.

It's nasty.

He could see the walls around him with only one opening and a huge plastic box that seemed to be what humans call a 'dumpster'. It absolutely reeks. Or maybe it's just all the blood on him. He couldn't tell. He was too tired to figure it out. He looked down, trying to rest his head but saw his bloodied hands beneath him.

"Wha...?"

The mutant looked lost at the sight of his hands. His eyes was widened, surprised. His eyelids dropped quickly after, realizing he had lost his cool in the laboratory. "Right... How could I forget so easily?"

He slumped against the walls, looking up at the pitch black sky. Barely holding on to his consciousness, his eye twitched. Looking to his side, he saw a variety of colors, lights peeking into the alleyway. Lights? I'm sure we only had white lights at the facility. Still not really grasping on where he was, he slowly pushed himself up. Leaning on the walls for support, he dragged himself to the edge of the alleyway, seeing the big city full of humans, lights, and noises. Realization hit him, all his senses returning in an instant. Overwhelmed and momentarily stunned, the tired mutant retreated into the alleyway. Sitting in the corner of the alleyway, the mutant covered his sides of his head, trying to block out all the throbbing noises.

Too loud!!

The mutant let out a yell, slamming one of his hands into the wall, leaving a cracked wall in it's place. The mutant was hoping that would drain out the sound even for a second but it didn't. Curling up into a ball besides the dumpster, he continued to cover his head uncomfortably.

 Curling up into a ball besides the dumpster, he continued to cover his head uncomfortably