Homesick - Ricky O.

Homesick - Ricky O.

Summary:Ricky and Motionless in White are on tour, and Ricky has been missing his girlfriend, Jackie, who couldn't go with him and the band because of work

Summary:
Ricky and Motionless in White are on tour, and Ricky has been missing his girlfriend, Jackie, who couldn't go with him and the band because of work.

-

"That was one hell of a show!" Ryan hollered as we walked out from the stage, we had just finished a show, we were in Sydney, Australia right now. Jackie was in Scranton, Pennsylvania. Damn, I miss her so much. I haven't seen her in person for almost 3 months now. That's the longest we've ever gone. I mean, I'm not like clingy and have to be with her 24/7 but I love her and when you love someone you're obviously going to miss them when you haven't seen them for 3 months. Usually when the band goes on tour she always comes with us but her boss wouldn't let her, I mean she doesn't even have to work there, I make enough money to support us both but she insisted that she will and that she is a independent women, and I'm all here for it.

"Yo, Ricky, did you hear me?" Chris asked shoving my shoulder snapping me out of my thoughts, "No, sorry, what was that?" I asked as I sat my guitar down and going to grab a water, "I asked if you were okay, I mean you were good on stage but could've been better, you kept going off beat and missing parts. Is there something on your mind?" He questioned as I sat on the leather couch pulling my phone out of my pocket from my skinny jeans, "No."

"Are you sure, man?" He nagged again causing me to roll my eyes, "Dude, seriously, I'm good." I promised as he rolled his eyes knowing I was lying, but I didn't feel like having a meaningful conversation at the moment.

"Whatever, we're going to get something to eat, want to come?" He asked sounding annoyed, "No." I answered as I unlocked my phone and went to contacts and clicking on Jackie's profile, it was a picture I had taken of her while in my car, all the windows were down so the sun was shining right on her face, it looked as if it was glowing, her eyes were crystal blue, her black hair was straightened and she had on a tank top so her tattoos that covered her neck and arms were shown, she also had her hoop nose ring on and eyebrow piercing. Damn, she was beautiful.

"Ok then." Chris said walking out the room with the rest of the guys leaving me alone besides a couple of roadies. I was debating to call her now or go to the van and call her, but I settled on calling her now.

It took a couple of rings before she answered, "Hello?" She asked, god I missed her voice so much. She sounded as if she had been woken up, but seeing as it was probably 4am where she was I wouldn't be surprised.

"Hi baby." I said into the phone smiling, "Ricky, hey!" She said with a shift of attitude sounding more happy, I probably did wake her up and she didn't check to see who called her.

"So, how have you been? Anything interesting happened? How's the band- oh! Tell them I said hi! And Salem says hi too!" She rambled, she does that when she gets excited. Salem was our black cat, the boys loved her so much, probably more than me if I'm being honest.

"Everything has been smooth, the shows have been great, it takes me by surprise every time the crowd sings the lyrics we wrote every time, even when I know they know them by heart. Chris and the guys have been normal, a little more annoying than usual, but mostly the same. And I'll tell them you and Salem said hi. How've you been? I've missed you so much, Jack. Next tour you are going with us, it's been so boring, I've had no one to prank ghost with."

"I've missed you too. It's been so boring here as well, the only things I do is go to work, hang out with Lucy, and play with Salem. There's nothing else to do." Jackie said sighing, Lucy was Chris' girlfriend, her and Jackie were pretty good friends.

"Just three more months and then I'll be home with you. Plus, I'm getting you a ticket for the Paris show." I reminded her, we had planned that she'd come and see the show in Paris and then stay with us for a couple days.

"I know, I'm so excited, I'm going to Paris!" She gushed making me roll my eyes and smirk, "You're not happy about seeing me?" I teased her while smiling as I fiddled with the strings from my ripped black skinny jeans, "Shut up!" She laughed, damn, that laugh. That laugh could bring any man on his knees. Well, it surly brought me in mine.

After talking for an hour and a half I told her that she needed to go back to sleep so we parted ways and I hung up and made my way to the van to hang and eat some food.

-

"So you gonna tell me what was bothering you earlier?" Chris asked as he stepped out the van door, I had been outside the van leaning on it smoking a cigarette while looking at the stars, "It's just that I miss Jackie. So, so, so much." I admitted as he walked up to me leaning on the van to the left of me, "I get it, I miss Lucy, but we'll be able to spend the rest of our lives with them, we won't be able to tour and do shows for the rest of our lives though, so enjoy the moment." Chris advised as he looked up at the stars, "Dude, are you high?" I asked him seriously, after holding eye contact with a straight face for a minute we both broke out into laughter, "I think I might be."

-

For the slim chance someone is reading this since I have ZERO FUCKING VIEWS I just want to say that Ricky Olson is literally my man.