sixteen

After celebrating a well deserved Wildcat's team all night over their team rivals, the Bolton boy couldn't wait to get to school early the next morning to display the trophy where it was supposed to be; in the halls of East High

Alyvia stood at the case with Troy, Chad, Zeke and some of their teammates when they were approached by Sharpay.

"Hey, Troy." Shapay spoke, causing the boy to quickly turn around to face the blonde girl. "So, when's the big game?"

"Uh, yesterday." Troy replied as the blonde girl wasn't paying attention, typing fiercely on her phone.

"Oh, well. Good luck." Sharpay grinned, blowing the boy a kiss before turning her attention to Alyvia. "Livi! Air kisses."

"Oh, okay." Alyvia said confused, sharing an air kiss with the girl before stepping back.

"See you at musical auditons?" Sharpay asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Uh, yeah. I promised Kelsi I would be there." Alyvia responded, making Sharpay nod.

"Well, good luck!" Sharpay smiled, sending the group a wave. "Toodles."

"Toodles." Alyvia mumbled, waving lazily at the girl before snapping her head to the boys as they started chuckling.

"Wow." Chad spoke.

"I know right." Troy agreed.

"She's so sweet." Zeke stated, placing his hand over his heart, causing the trio to turn their heads to look over at Zeke before Troy smacked him with the kiss he caught from Sharpay, making Alyvia laugh.

"Come on, let's get to class." Alyvia spoke, patting Zeke's chest as she passed the boy, making the trio follow as they made their way to Ms Darbus' homeroom.

The sounds of the bell rang just as the group made their way through the door.

"All right, everyone. Settle down!" Ms Darbus called, causing everyone to make their way to their seats. "I know we are all still excited about our Wildcats' top to bottom championships."

"That would be back to back, Ms. D." Chad corrected the woman with a smile.

"Whatever the case, it was a grand slam. Well down!" Ms. Darbus congratulated the boys before she made her way down the row of desks towards the McKessie girl. "And now our student body president and co-editor of the yearbook, Miss Taylor McKessie, has some important announcements. Taylor!"

"Senior trip committee meets tomorrow and reports Thursday to the Prom committee, which is headed by Martha. So you guys can pick up your tickets from her. This years theme is The Last Waltz." Taylor announced, slamming her pointer on the Danforth boy's desk and hitting the back of Troy's head in the process, gaining both of their attention as she walked by. " But don't be the last to pick up tickets. Graduation committee convenes Monday following Yearbook. Picture deadline is Thurday which our beloved Alyvia is over so please see here if you have any questions or submissions. And final study groups alternate with all of the above. Questions?"