two

The sound of cheering was heard as Troy stepped off the bus, causing everyone to group around him, causing Liv to walk around the group camera in hand

"Hey guys, happy New Year." Troy said to group.

"It's a happy Wildcat new year!" Chad said, excitedly from beside the boy, passing him the ball. "In two weeks we're going to the championship with you leading us to infinity and beyond."

"How very Buzz Lightyear of you, Danforth." Alyvia said, lowering her camera as she smirked at the boy, causing him to send the girl a smile.

"Well if it isn't Little Bolton." Chad said, wrapping his arm around the girl's shoulders, pulling her in between him and Troy, causing her to roll her eyes.

"Chad, how many times do I have to remind you that I'm the older one." Alyvia asked, looking up at the curly haired boy.

"By 3 minutes Liv." Troy said, rolling his eyes jokingly, causing the group to chuckle at the duo.

"Every second counts, hun." Alyvia said, smirking at her brother.

"What team?" Someone yelled from the crowd.

"Wildcats!"

"What team?"

"Wildcats!" Everyone cheered but Alyvia as she jokingly rolled her eyes as she was led into the school.

As they all made their way through the front door, they separated as Sharpay walked through the middle of the group as they quickly came back together.

"The ice princess returned from the North Pole." Zeke jokingly said.

"You know she probably spent the holidays the way she always does." Chad informed, causing Alyvia to lift her eyebrow as everyone looked at him.

"How's that?" Jason asked.

"Shopping for mirrors." Chad said, causing the group to 'Oo' as Alyvia simply rolled her eyes.

The group separated from its followers as they made their way to Ms. Darbus' homeroom.

Everyone was around the room talking as Troy sat on his desk backwards talking to Jason. Alyvia sat in the seat beside him as Chad was leaning against it, spinning a basketball on his finger but was stopped as Zeke hit the ball into Jason's hands as he took a seat on the desk behind Alyvia.

"So Livi, how was your break?" Chad asked, looking down at the girl, taking her attention away from doodling in her notebook.

"It was nice. I actually got some pretty cool pictures and videos at the resort and stuff." Alyvia explained, looking up at the boy with a big smile. "It was really beautiful there."

"Maybe, you can show me them sometime." Chad said, smiling down at her, causing her to nod.

"Yeah, of course." Alyvia said, smiling.
"I also hope you have enough room on that camera for the championship game." Chad said.