one

It was New Years Eve and the Bolton Family were spending their holiday at a ski resort

It was New Years Eve and the Bolton Family were spending their holiday at a ski resort. Troy and his dad were in the gym, playing basketball as always, while Troy's twin sister Alyvia sat against the wall under the basketball hoop, messing with her camera, looking up every couple seconds, watching her brother and dad.

"Keep working left, Troy." Mr. Bolton called out as he bounce-passed the ball to the boy. "Got a guard in the championship game we're expecting. You'll torch them."

"Am I going left?" Troy questioned, standing with the ball in his hands with his back facing his father.

"Yeah." Mr. Bolton confirms just as their mom and wife appeared in the doorway of the court. "He looks middle, you take it downtown."

"Okay, like this?" Troy asked, springing into action, faking left before turning right and shooting the jumper.

"That's it, man." Mr. Bolton said. "Sweet. Let's see that in the game."

"Boys." Mrs. Bolton called, causing Alyivia's head to shoot up, smiling at her mom while the boy's kept going on before turning to look at the woman.

"Did we really fly all this way to play more basketball?" Mrs. Bolton questioned, causing the father and son to quickly look at each other before turning back.

"Yeah." They said together, causing the teen girl to chuckle as she stood from her spot, making her way towards her mother.

"It's the last night of vacation." Mrs. Bolton said, turning to show off her dress. "The party, remember?"

"Right, the party." Mr. Bolton said, nodding his head. "The party, New Year's Eve."

"Troy, Liv, they have a kid's party downstairs in the Freestyle Club." Mrs. Bolton said, looking between her children.

"Kids party?" The twins say nsync as their dad gave Troy the basketball back.

"Young adults." Mrs. Bolton corrected herself. "Now go, shower up."

"Come on. One more." Troy said, bouncing the ball, holding up his pointer finger. "Last one."

"Real quick." Mr. Bolton said, causing the two to quickly get back in their stance before quickly faking left then shoot another jumper after rolling right.

"That's a way to end it." Troy said, high fiving his dad, causing Liv to chuckle, shaking her head at the two's shenanigans.

...

Music was heard playing from the Freestyle Club as Troy held open the door for his twin sister as the duo made their way in.
Looking around, Alyivia saw people sitting around tables covered with decorations and balloons as the room was filled with lights and in the center stood a stage that held a duo singing karaoke.

"All right! How about that for a couple of snowboarders?" A guy said, stepping between the duo on stage, causing everyone in the room to cheer as they clapped, causing Alyivia and Troy to look at each other, shrugging before joining in with the clapping as they made their way closer to the stage. "Who's gonna rock the house next? Huh?"