four

"Callback?!" Sharpay's voice echoed the halls as she let out scream as she looked at the pink paper hanging on the bulletin board

"Callback for roles of Arnold and Minnie next Thursday, 3:30 p.m." Ryan read. "Ryan and Sharpay Evans. Gabriella Montez and Troy Bolton."

"Is this some kind of joke?!" Sharpay questioned. "They didn't even audition!"

"Maybe we're being punked?" Ryan said, excitedly causing his sister to give him a look. "Maybe we're being filmed right now. Maybe we'll get to meet Ashton!"

"Oh, shut up, Ryan!" Sharpay exclaimed, snatching her arm away from him as the group of basketball players approached the Evans twins laughing.

"What's wrong?" Chad said, letting out a chuckle but his smile quickly faded seeing his team captain's name on the musical call back sheet. "What?"

Alyvia heard everything as she peeked her head around the corner from behind them, watching as Chad ran away from the group before everyone walked away.

Quickly looking up and down the hallway, knowing it was clear of her friends, Alyvia slowly made her way to the pink paper.

Letting her finger slowly run down the paper, stopping when seen her name in bold letters, causing a small smile to form on her lips.

"Hey." Alyvia heard from behind her, causing her to quickly turn around to see her brother, causing her to let out a loud sigh.

"Holy cow, you scared me." Alyiva said, placing a hand over her chest as she let out a light chuckle before turning back to the paper. "Callbacks aye."

"Yeah." Troy said, looking over the paper as well. "The guys are gonna freak when they see this."

"Oh, they sure did." Alyvia said, smirking up at her brother, causing him to quickly look at her. "Don't worry they took it as expected."

"Great." Troy said, nodding his head as the sound of an too familiar scream was heard from the cafeteria, causing the Bolton twins to share a look before quickly making their way down the stairs that lead to the cafeteria.

As the twins made their way over to the scene, Chad quickly grabbed the Bolton boy, causing Alyvia to stop as well.

"You do not want to get into that, man. Too much drama." Chad said, pointing at Sharpay and Gabriella before quickly pulling the twins towards the area that usually only held the basketball players and cheerleaders.

"What is going on here?" Ms. Darbus' voice traveled through the lunchroom as everyone watched in shock.

"Look at this! That Gabriella girl just dumped her lunch on me!" Sharpay exclaimed, referring to the very visible food stained top she was wearing. "On purpose! It's all part of their plan to ruin our musical. And Troy and his basketball robots are obviously behind it. Why do you think he and his sister auditioned? After all the hard work you put into this show. It just doesn't seem right."