Chapter 15

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓟𝓞𝓥

After talking like 30 min and maybe more... They start asking questions from our taekook.

Inha:- so guys tell us... Do you have any problem if we got you engagement next Saturday?

Jungkook:- no .. I don't have any problem.

Tae:- me to.

Taeron:- it's good so we will do a small function... And do your engagement.

Minkyu:- it's good idea ... So you guys get ready yourself... And till then we will ready other things.

Taehee:- ok so we have a good amount of work. First of all tell us whom you both wanna invite? Like some friends or colleagues?

Tae:- I have two friends jimin and jin ... I am going to invite them.

Jungkook:- and I have three friends... Suga, namjoon and hobi... So I am gonna invite them... And about colleagues... I don't have some good friends in business and company.

Minkyu:- ok so you both invite them... I will invite 4 to 5 friends of mine... Who are important and close. And 2 business partners. What about you taeron?

Taeron:- I will invite 3 to 4 friends of mine... Who are close and important. And 3 business partners.

Inha:- I am going to invite 4 to 5 friends.

Taehee:- I have 3 to 4 friends... So I am gonna invite them.

Minkyu:- Okay, so everyone, invite your friends... and I and Tyrone will see the preparation and decoration and taehee and inha will see the food menu and other small tasks. Till then kook and tae will select their dresses and rings... So you guys can go and buy things.

Taeron, Taehee and Inha:- ok we will do aur work.

Jungkook:- Should we both go shopping together, or should we go separately?

Taeron:- as your wish guys.

Tae:- I wanna go with kookie.

Taehee:- ok guys ... you can go together.

Taeron:- son take care of my bub.

Jungkook:- I will uncle.

Taeron:- don't call me uncle buddy... Call me dad.

Taehee:- yes call mom to.

Jungkook:- ok ... Mom and dad.

Inha:- taebaby you also call us mom and dad.

Tae:- ok mom and dad.

After 3 days ... Jungkook came to tae's house to pick him up for their shopping.

Jungkook:- hello mom... Is tae ready?