Chapter 8

𝓐𝓾𝓽𝓱𝓸𝓻'𝓼 𝓟𝓸𝓿

Jungkook's phone rings while he was driving. It's from aunt taehee. Jungkook pick up the call.

                          𝙾𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕

Jungkook :- hello aunty. What happened? Why did you call me?

Taehee:- hey kook. actually i wanna tell you something.

Jungkook:- yeah tell me. i am listening.

Taehee:- well me, Taeron and your perents Came to a party and we have to go to Busan from here due to some work. If you don't mind, can you stay with Taebaby and take care of him? If not, he can stay with jimin.

Jungkook:- no aunt. It's fine. I have no problem i will stay with him in my house. If it's ok with you aunty.

Taehee:- thank you son. And what happened to Taebaby's phone. he didn't pick up my calls?

Jungkook:- oh. I also don't know aunt. Wait let me give him phone, there... Tae it's your mom.

Jungkook gives the phone to Tae.

                          𝙾𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕

Tae:- hello mom. What happened?

Taehee:- what happened to your phone, why you didn't you pick up my calls?

Tae:- oh sorry mom actually my phone's battery is dead. that's why I don't pick up your calls.

Taehee:- oh taebear actually i talked to kook that can he take care of you and he said yes so you have to go with him to his house ok baby.

Tae:- ok mom but what about my prob-----.

Taehee:- oh baby it's ok. he is soon to be your husband. so open up with him and tell him about yourself.

Tae:- ok mom. How long will it take for you guys to come?

Taehee:- We can't say anything right now. If you have any problem with kook then tell me i will talk to jimin.

someone's voice come from behind.

Taeron:- But he's on a date with his boyfriend.

Tae:- no no i don't have problem so it's ok. Don't call jimini... let him enjoy.

Taehee:- Take care of yourself and kook... ok baby? mom dad love you so much.

Tae:- ok i will and you guys also take care mom dad. love you too.

                       𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙲𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝙴𝚗𝚍.

Jungkook:- so when will our perents coming?

Tae:- Mom has said that they cannot say anything right now. and I'll have to be with you till then.