~Epilogue-III~

Beginne am Anfang

Radha instantly moved towards her child with concern while Madhav too followed her.

But before them, Sita's bade papa Veer already lifted her up in his arms.

Tears quietly rolled down her soft skin and she sniffed a little.

"Kya hua, baby? Don't you tell your bade papa who made my princess cry,hm?"

Veer enquired in most soft and lovely tone as he could.

She wept a little and placed her head on her bade Papa's shoulder,still crying silently.

Family members turned confused and sad seeing the happy child now crying.

Madhav and Radha gazed her concerned,who is now safe in Veer's arms.

As Radha looked at Madhav,he raised an eyebrow asking what must have happened to her now.

Radha sighed sadly and looked down as she is too unaware of this.

"Didi!"
Little voice of Lakshya rose up to the atmosphere.

But Sita didn't turned.

"What happened to my princess?"
Madhav asked very lovingly while caressing her hair.

Sita turned her head towards her father angrily only to show her cute fierce angry eyes at him.

"Don't talk to me, papa"
Her voice came out cute,which ease the tension built up in the atmosphere.

"Look bade papa"
Taking a break to grab her bade Papa's chin to look at her face, Sita continued her cute complaint.

"Yes princess" Veer supported.

"Mama-papa don't love me.
They give time to bhai and lakshu,but when I used to go to them they said they're busy they have works"
At the end her little eyes turned red while getting filled with tears,and lips curled upto a pout as she tried controlling her tears and little emotions.

"Even....even Dada ji and dadi maa don't want to play with me"
Her tears continuously reached down her tender face,which clenched the hearts of her parents.

Madhav bit his lips looking at his crying daughter.
He want to hug her and pamper her in his arms right now to anyhow stop those tears which he hate much.

But as she is in Veer's hands he don't know how to take her now and if he tries she will not come maybe.

Her lower lip curled down as she cried.

"Oh my baby! Leave those boring people.
Your chacha is here for you,na?"
Atharv spoke whe walking towards her with a smile and a little tightened heart cause of seeing her crying.

No matter how silly the matter is,but still it ache the hearts of family members to even see a single drop of tear in eyes of people in the family.

Especially,when it is the little happy child who is one of the energy pills of their mansion.

Sita shook her head at Atharv,and said.

"You too are busy,I know"

Atharv chuckled hearing her innocent justification to prevent his pamper.

He wiped her tears softly and kissed the tip of her nose then took her in arms.

"Who made my sister cry?"

Here comes an innocent furious boy who is coming towards his sister.

"Bhai-sa"
She mumbled while wiping her eyes showing him she is upset.

"What happened Sita ?"
He asked as a responsible and concerned brother.

Rishikesh took Sita from Atharv then kissed her nose adoringly.