Chapter-20

⟵๑๑→∆ ⟵๑๑→

Wave of shyness spread all through her cells resulting her to lower her head

Madhav,who noticed it chuckled.
But his voice sent chill shivers down her spine.

Radha felt Madhav playing with the ring worn in her finger.

Her mind got diverted by acts of this man infront of her.

Madhav kept quiet letting Radha speak everything she wants,but here she feels unable to form words.

After some seconds, Radha chose to speak.

"Madhav"

She called and he hummed as the response.
"Hmm"

This response of his always build sensations inside her cells,by the calmness and peacefulness behind his tone.

"I talked to Bhai-sa about us and you"
She said while looking down at her lap .

Madhav nodded with a calm smile playing over his lips,but she is gazing down out of nervousness.

Radha's heart merely skipped a beat when Madhav grabbed her hand in his hold and intertwined their fingers.

Several sensations ran through her stomach, fluttering every cell of her stomach.

Then he said in his deep dominating voice,giving buds of shy in Radha's heart.

"Look at me,Rajkumari!"

That name from his mouth felt magical to her.
It sounded like he is not calling the Rajkumari of Vaasantha,but his Rajkumari.

She put effort to raise her lashes up to gaze the man whom she loves with no limits and boundaries.

A smile made its way towards Radha's lips as soon as her eyes met his dark pair of orbs.

His lips are pasted with a beautiful smile,warming Radha's heart.

"Tell,what did he say?"
Madhav asked calmly.

She sighed and spoke.
"I was asking is this relationship of us comfortable to my parents,and he said the fact that I found someone by myself is a little bit sad thing but when it is you whom I chose then they can't deny.

Bhai-sa told me how you means to him and my parents."

Madhav nodded still with the smile while Radha paused for a second.

Taking a deep breath she asked slowly
"I never knew the person I love more than this world,had much stressful past and background"

Her words showed him hurt and sadness beared inside her,but he didn't bothered to vanish his smile.