Chapter-17

⟵๑๑→∆ ⟵๑๑→

"But what about Yejur?Why didn't they took Yejur and Sita with them?"Radha asked

Why didn't they took Yejur and Sita with them?"
Radha asked .

He smiled and patted her head with affection clearly visible in eyes.

"Princess, prince"
Voice of an attendee caught their attention as they turned to look at her who is placing a big wooden vessel of Indian snacks on the table beside the bed.

"Ji"
Agasthya responded and she looked at him with smile.

"You can leave"
Radha said with a lovely smile on lips making the attendee to smile more and leave the chamber.

Radha took the vessel and placed it on the mattress of bed then took a sweet from it.

Forwarding her hand she fed it to her brother.
He took the sweet in mouth and intentionally bit her finger making her hiss on pain and take her hand back.

Looking at her finger which is red due to his bite,she murmured then shot him a glare.
"Why did I even fed a monkey?"

"Cause you are a monkey"
Here comes the unique answer from Agasthya.

She laughed sarcastically and said
"Hahahaha! What a joke!"

"Yeah yeah what a joke!"
Agasthya complimented his own joke while eating another sweet.

They sat there and ate the snacks peacefully while cracking jokes and teasing each other.

Once they were done with the food,they washed their hands and came back to the bed.

"Why did Vasughi left?"
Agasthya again continued the story after Radha's question.

"Vasughi left the kingdom without informing anyone except Yejur and Sita.
He wanted to take Yejur and Sita with them and care them like a mother but Yejur was the to-be-king of the kingdom .
So how will she take him?
If she do it,then Aathara will make his son the king.
Moreover Panchajanya will never get an innocent and humble king like Yejur,anymore.
Madhav was ninteen while Yejur was seventeen when they left.

Some more years were only left for Yejur to become the king.
And he should stay there,and Vasughi knew no matter how Aathara try to do anything it will not work on Yejur as he is a matured and brilliant boy now.
Moreover Aananda became more careful for his son who is going to take the crown,from Saraswati's death.

Madhav and Lakshya never wanted to leave their siblings there and leave,but Madhav understood there is something behind this so he silently followed what his mother decided.