Chapter-23

⟵๑๑→∆ ⟵๑๑→

Madhav is gazing his woman who is looking down at the ground with a smile since 10 minutes,cause of shyness of their moment

He is calling her time to time but she ain't look up.

He chuckled and shook her shoulder.
"I never knew my Rajkumari can be shy like this"

As he completed Radha bursted into laughter making Madhav confuse.

She laughed as she gazed his face which is now blank,and laughed continuously.

"Ma-Madhav"
She uttered inbetween her laugh and he looked at her.

"Now don't say it was all your act"
He spoke with a poker look making Radha again laugh.

"Sorry it was"
She said while pressing her lips together to prevent laughing again.

He looked at her face and sighed then chuckled,making her lips stretch upto a smile.

"You're being naughty"
He muttered slowly while Radha placed her head gently against his chest.

Then she slowly muttered.
"Can't help when you're pampering me alot"

He laughed and wrapped his arms around her.

After some seconds, Radha asked softly still her head placed against his chest.

"Why did you said you caused the upbringing revenge of Vijayashastra?"

Madhav sighed and stayed silent for a second.

Then he spoke.

" Unfortunately Vijayashastra found us inhabiting in this kingdom.
We were staying in Harinivanam that time and they got to see my mother somewhere in the forest.

They tried to attack us ,I was capable of defending that age so I attacked them back resulting them to take a step back.

The administrators took whole anger and revenge on me in the same name I tried to attack against them and on top of that they had to run away from us as I wasn't ready to give up infront of them.

As I'm the son of Vasughi,the woman they tried to break but failed,it just worsened the situation.

They kept on attacking us and I had to change our living from there to town of Vaasantha.