Chapter-38

⟵๑๑→∆⟵๑๑→

In a fraction of moment, arrows flew towards the direction of Nauka Ratna and within seconds his lifeless body fell on the ground

Vasughi covered her mouth and she fell on the ground on her knees.
Tears flowed down from her eyes non-stop ,but her frozen body stared ahead without any expression or reactions.

Soldiers ran towards Radha and Madhav.
One sword is pierced through two bodies.

One of the soldiers came infront and took out the sword from their bodies, with tearful eyes .

Till then people who were locked inside the castle ran towards their king and queen.

"RANA-JI"

"RANI-SA"

Their shouts echoed to the atmosphere of Varnapuri.
The land which was saved by two angels is now witnessing the mot heart-wrenching scenes of the couple.

The people took the couple inside hurriedly even tho instead of hope there is only worry and tears of lose.

Every eyes are moistened,lips are trembling while muttering"Rana-ji, Rani-sa",heart is beating to the maximum extent.

Vaidh-ji (physician) came to the room instantly,with his students and helpers with some medicines, medicinal plants,herbs,tree trunks etc.

Vaidh-ji firstly tied a cotton cloth around Radha's waist and Madhav's stomach from where blood is coming.
He placed a green paste of a medicinal plant on their wounds.

Then he took out some liquids from his bag and poured it to the couple's mouths carefully.

Vaidh-ji turned his head back , looking at his one of the students and nodded his head.
The student instantly opened the bag with him and took out a wooden bowl and a package of leaf.
Opening the package,he shifted some pastes on the package to the bowl before handing it to vaidh-ji.

Vaidh-ji quickly applied the paste on Radha and Madhav's wrists to keep the nerves alive.

After doing some more things like applying paste on body parts, pouring some liquids into their mouths, vaidh-ji suddenly stopped his every movement just like he remembered something just now.

His gaze moved down towards their wrists and he gulped.

With shaky and sweaty hand he held Madhav's wrist,checking the pulse.
But quickly he left the hand and it fell on the mattress, vaidh-ji's eyes turned teary and without sense he
stared ahead while tears continuously reached down his cheeks.