Chapter-7

⟵๑๑→∆⟵๑๑→

Madhav grabbed Radha's hand which was over his hand and placed it on his lap making her eyes go wide

She tried to take her hand from his but do he leave her!

They're not realising what they are doing to each other's hearts.

She tried to take her hand again but he pulled it tightly.
Being tired of trying, Radha glared at him while he smiled even without looking at her.

She again tried to take back her hand with full strength but jolted forward as he is her 2 times strong, making him chuckle.

Sighing,she looked ahead and found guru-ji staring at them with smile on lips.
She widened her eyes a little and smiled awkwardly.
While Madhav didn't bothered to look anywhere and kept on holding her hand.

"Thursday. He was born in Radha - ashtami"
The moment Vaishali completed her sentence,a beat skipped guru-ji's heart just.
Heartbeat accelerated, nervousness just grew more and more.
Mixture of feelings of love, devotion, satisfaction, nervousness waved inside him.

Nobody there don't get why guru-ji was asking this.

Guru-ji get down from the sitting place making everyone confuse.

All the time,a family who came to take guru-ji's blessings sat down with Malhotra's and we're listening to guru-ji,but even they didn't know why they were doing this.

Radha-Madhav stood up following guru-ji and eventually everyone stood up.

Grabbing the couple's hands guru-ji started walking ahead.

Family members and the other family looked at them but didn't followed.
Reaching infront of the little temple where the idols are situated, guru-ji adjoined his hands infront of the god.

Closing his eyes,he started to chant some mantras.

While chanting tha mantras to 3-4 minutes with tha couple behind him with adjoined hands before god, guru-ji shot opened his eyes when he heard the voice of flute playing.

Radha-Madhav turned back to see from where the music is coming but didn't find anyone with flute around them.
Guru-ji also turned back with racing heart beats and nervous mind and a hope what he is doubting will be true.

A slight breeze passed by them in the moment by making everyone rest their eyelashes down to rest for a second.

Turning back,he looked at Madhav and he saw a particular person's figure playing over Madhav.

Guru-ji's eyes welled up realising what this flute playing and familiarity of this couple in this splendid moment.

"जिस दिन आपको राधा-कृष्ण अष्टमी के दिन जन्म लेने वाले एक पुरुष और स्त्री के दर्शन हो जाएं, जब वही बांसुरी किसी मंदिर में हल्की हवा के साथ बजती है, निष्कर्ष निकालिए, अधूरी कहानी की अगली कड़ी फिर सामने आ गई है। वह लड़की जिसने हमारी रानी के रूप में पुनर्जन्म लिया है और वह लड़का जिसने हमारे राजा के रूप में पुनर्जन्म लिया है, उन्होंने इस भूमि पर अपना पैर रखा है।"