💠13

AUTHOR POV
Yn and hope returned to their mansion.yn told Jun nd soobin to take seok to their bedroom.

After that they left.
Yn went to the kitchen nd cook something for seok.after making food yn went to her room to see seok watching movie.

Yn:u awake get freshen up.after that I will bring food here.
Seok:ok come let's go.
Yn:yahhh.....u horse.
Seok:horse??even horse as more stamina let me show u.

Seok carried yn to bathroom nd u know what happen

After shower they both came out with Rob.

Seok carried yn nd placed her on bed nd said
Seok:baby u wait I will bring food.
Yn:ok.....

Soon seok came back with food they had lunch nd watched movie while cuddling.

Kim mansion
Whole kim mansion is silent. Mrs.kim nd jisoo Lisa were crying because they lost their oppa  and daughter.
Mr.kim was still confused how yn ordered him to drop mafia position.

Jin yoongi,namjoon were worried for their other siblings who are kneeling outside. Mike was keeping eye on them.

Mrs.kim:I I believe that bitch instead of my own daughter.how can I?I failed being mother to her nd pushed yn away.

It was also rhe reason why suk was always with yn.
Mr.kim:I failed my wife I broke the promise. I pushed my son away.i made him feel useless,worthless. How can I.

All were regretting they wanted to find both yn nd seok but yoongi failed.

Time skip
After 2 days.

Yn nd seok walked in basement  with gaurds.

Yn:well well look who is here??isn't it is Suzy.
Suzy:why did u tie me here leave me you bitch my dad will not leave u.
Yn:I didn't bring u here just to leave u.im here to ur dad big surprise.
Suzy got confused.

Yn:well let's start.how should I kill u hmm??? Should I use bat ,peeler

Yn pouted the gaurds were shivering they know yn slowly going into physco mode.
Seok chuckled
Seok:my queen she frame me how u going to punish her??
Yn:how can I forget that.being them.

The gaurd bowed nd went out after sometime 3 men entered with scars.
Suzy felt sudden fear.

Suzy:what are u going to do yn??who are they??
Yn:well they are rapist who raped many girls nd was arrested.u dare to frame my king u should know what actual rape is.

Suzy:yn no I'm sorry oppa I'm sorry leave me I will not come front of u.
Yn:u guys rape her how much u want but don't kill her or u ill suffer.

Men nodded
Yn:enjoy ur last day little cousin.
Suzy: u know??
Yn:yes.......bye.

Yn nd seok walked out.they heard Suzy screams.

Next day
Yn nd seok came back  from uni Mike informed them about Kim's siblings punishment was done nd he said 4 got high fever.for which they ignore.

You guys must be thinking the punishment was cruel but what about yn nd seok who had no one when they had fever.both were depressed after losing their dad nd mom.they had eachother nd friends who took care of them.

They became more powerful nd good in controlling emotions.

To be continued.....