💠11

AU.
were bleeding.

Soon the main door opened to see kim couple with anger looks.

Mr.kim came nd punched hoseok who is silent. Which made kim siblings shock.mrs.Kim went to Suzy who is crying I mean fake crying.

Kd:u bastard I never know u are going this low.how can u molest ur sister  ha?
Seok:.....

Kd gave more punch nd slaps but seok kept quite.then
Jimin said
Jimin:dad leave him to us.we will show him hell .how dare he molest Kim's daughter.
Kd:take him to basement.

Jimin nd Tae took seok to basement.i they tied him to chair nd started beating him.

Jennie,rose,jimin nd Tae beating seok badly.

They wanted to hear beg nd crying sound but seok was not making any sound which trigger them more.

🔷️Mrs.kim don't know her new family is mafia nd yn's dad.
🔷️Suzy also don't know.she only knows mr.lee is mafia king.

Present
Yn eyes turned black all noticed it nd gulped.

Yn:how dare you all hurt him without knowing anything........
All looked at her with anger.

Km:u still supporting him?ho can I forget u both are so u both will be same.
Yn:SHUT UP......and mrs.kim today I am here to clear everything nd going to make final decisions.

Mr.kim:what do u mean??
Yn:yeonjun nnd soobin bring seok out of basement nd who all touched seok bring them too today they will face devil.

Both:ok.

Both went to basement and bring seok who was all bruised.yn was shivering in anger.

She walked towards seok nd hugged him.
Yn:love are u ok is it hurting so much.
Seok:it's OK they torture is nothing in front if us.
Yn:u sure??
Seok:yes.
Yn:Maya.......
Maya:yes Ms.yn.
Yn:bring first aid.

Maya (maid)brought first aid nd told soobin to treat him.

Yn stood up nd walked towards center.

Yn eyes landed on Suzy who is still acting.

Yn:so Suzy he seok really molest u??I want truth.if u lie u will die for sure.
Suzy:yes....why will I lie.
Yn:so u going to continue like this??fine I left no choice

Yn:kai give me the pendrive.
Kai gave it to yn.

Yn went nd connect it to TV.
Yn:this vedio belongs to seok room.i already got the vedio of his room.

The vedio played.

Suzy stood there with wide eyes she never know his room as camera.
Suzy:no its fake .she wanted to save seok.
Yn:aww really there's more bitch.

Yn played another vedio where she was talking to someone......then another vedio of her how she is stealing money,having sex with old people,killing them selling drugs nd bully weak students...and many more.

Suzy was trying to defend herself but she don't know it's her last day.

Yn:Mr.kim u think ur wife was killed by seok see this.

Yn played another vedio
Where seok nd Mrs.kim(bangpink mom)they all noticed how she was killed nd that gaurd blamed seok.

Yn:Mrs.kim this is for u to know.

She played another vedio where yn's dad was killed they saw a man and girl mrs.kim eyes widened she remembered it was Suzy nd she was calling him dad.

Yn:behind everything father nd daughter were involved right Suzy???
Suzy was shocked her face paled.

Yn:.......

To be continued.