💠9

AUTHOR POV
Time skip 1 month
It's been one month yn staying with Kim's.today their parents are coming back from so called trip.all are waiting for them.where as seok nd yn were working in their laptops.

In this month Zoya nd Alexa always try to bully yn nd her friends but it backfires.

Maknaes always try to mock seok or trying to fight but yn was with seok so by her punches they shut their mouth.

Suzy was planning something big which will change yn nd seok life.but she don't know that because of her so called big planning she is going to ruin herself too.

Soon the door opened mr nd Mrs.kim came back.both hugged bangpink ex yn nd seok who just bowed little nd went to work.

All were talking with Kim couples just then yn got call.
All looked at her.

Yn got up nd went to backyard nd answered the call.

Yn:hello
......
Yn:what the fuck wait I'm coming.
......
Yn:ok I will bring him nd others .
......
Yn:ok.

Yn ran inside she messaged seok nd then she came inside .

Yn ran inside her room. Got changed nd came down to see seok is not here.
Yn:hmm mr.kim I am going to company I have meeting nd I will be little busy so I won't be back.
Mr.kim:ok take care nd eat ur food on time.
Yn nodded nd she left.

Other side.
Mamamoo exo are on attack out of nowhere there was attack which caused gaurds deaths nd some injures to them.they wanted to handle themselves but it was going out of control so called mafia king nd queen of all mafias HOPE ND MONA.

Soon others reached nd started killing.

Time skip
Hun:king queen he is left hand of that bastard.
Mona:take him to basement.i will be there soon.also tell gaurds to clean this place the gaurds who are dead give their family money nd take care of their child education.
K:sure queen.

Basement
Yn nd hope walked inside with cold face.

Yn:did he say anything??
Jun:no queen .
Yn sighed
Yn:I want u to tell everything or else u will not leave this place.
Man:I don't know anything queen please leave me.
Yn:u won't listen right.

Yn went to the table she took the skin peeler nd walked towards the man.

Yn:now u will open ur mouth.
Yn started to take that man's skin.the gaurds were shivering because they have seen many times.to open their mouth many torture were used.

Time  skip
Now that was ready to open his mouth.that man's skin were peeled,nails were pulled out hammer were used nd many things.

Yn:now tell what's ur boss planning.
Man:boss daughter is planning to frame Kim's third son.also soon boss going to back to Korea nd planning to kill both Kim's nd Lee's nd mafia king nd queen.thats it.i don't know anything then this.
Yn:ok then.......Girls find his family nd gave them money.nd take care of kids.nd u see u in hell.

Shot *

All walked out.

Sehun:yn what are we going to do???
Yn:mamamoo collect every single crime Suzy did.from the day she adopted by my parents nd till now even call  recording,kidnap her friends .nd send our spy to that bastard group.
Mamamoo: yes queen.
Yn:suho oppa call twice nd tell them to comeback.
Suho:ok
Xuimin: yn what about Suzy plan about hyung.
Yn:.....
Hope:to catch her we have to go according to her plan.
Yn:no.
Hope:believe me yn if we just show evidence nd take Suzy bangtan will not believe they think I'm just normal guy.first we need to go according to her plan nd then

Yn:ok but if this time Kim's touched u then they will see mafia queen Mona.
Hope:okok my baby for now let's rest we have classes.

To be continued.