Bonus Part

Inside M.A.G.O.S. base

Max and Agent Forza both get inside a room. It's quite a huge room. There is a large table and there are four computers on each side of two walls, left and right. At the end of the table, there is Agent Connor and Doctor Cybelle, standing.

Max: (What is this room?)

Agent Connor: "Welcome to the Strategy Room, Max. There is something that I would like to talk to you about."

Max: *Confused.* "What is it?"

Agent Connor: *Throws two files on the table.*

Max: "What is this?"

Agent Connor: "They're the supernatural people. So fat we've found two."

Max: "The flying one?"

Agent Connor: "Yes. And the other one has all black. We haven't been able to find out what his real ability is. But, he's agile. He moves so smoothly like an assassin."

Max: *Grabs the files and opens them.*

Max sees paper inside the files. There is only a handful of information that M.A.G.O.S. could get. There aren't anything very specific that they can find.

Agent Connor: "Those are all the information we can get. Both of them wears masks and the pictures are all taken from public surveillance cameras that are put throughout the while city. Your job is to find them and bring them here."

Max: "Okay. But why?"

Agent Connor: *Sigh.* "I get this feeling that more chaos will happen again in the future. And maybe even worse. There is no way that such calamity can be handled by a single person."

Max: *Shocked.* "So you mean..."

Agent Connor: "Further details will be explained next time. For now, you'll be hunting those people. Bring them here. And do it as quickly as you can."