Suspect

At M.A.G.O.S. Base

It's currently night. During this time, M.A.G.O.S. is still operating and the people are still working. Although, only some people still work until late at night. One of those people is Agent Connor. Agent Forza went home first. Agent Connor is still working on some papers, signing, writing, and reading them. And he sends some to Comms as well.

Usually he does this alone. It may be difficult to do all those things by yourself, but Agent Connor is quick at doing his paperwork. After he's done, he get's ready and goes back home. But, something is different today. Someone decided to come by surprise. Suddenly, Doctor Cybelle comes inside Agent Connor's office.

Doctor Cybelle: *Sigh.* "Today's work is quite something."

Agent Connor: "What are you still doing here?"

Doctor Cybelle: "Aww, are you not happy to see me?"

Agent Connor: *Look at Doctor Cybelle.* "I still have a few papers left. Then, I'll go home. At home, I still have other things to do. So, as you can see, I'm quite busy."

Doctor Cybelle sits on the table, getting near Agent Connor.

Doctor Cybelle: "Hey..."

Doctor Cybelle puts her face very close to Agent Connor's.

Doctor Cybelle: "I'm free tonight. And I have time until ten."

Agent Connor: "As I said before, I am busy."

Doctor Cybelle: "Oh, you can think about your job later." *whispers to Agent Connor.* "Just forget about it."

Agent Connor: *Sigh.* "I can't. Remember, we still got that kid to worry about. And about Dr. Andrew..."

Doctor Cybelle: "Isn't Dr. Andrew, Agent Forza's case?"

Agent Connor: "He is. But, I'm curious-"

Suddenly, his phone rang. It is Agent Forza. Agent Connor accepts the phone call.

Agent Forza: "Hey, Connor, I just sent some pictures to you from the surveillance in the city. Maybe you can check it out. Just saying, it looks kinda suspicious. Oh, and I sent it to you via M-Share." *closes the call.*

M-Share is an application that is owned by all M.A.G.O.S. members. This is a way of them sharing files to each other privately. Sharing a file to Comms is different. To share a file to Comms, they'll use M-Comms. Sharing a file with G-Mail is risky as they do not want an accidental leak of an image that is not supposed to be known by the public.

Agent Connor opens his M-Share and opens the inbox. He pressed the one that was sent by Agent Forza. Agent Forza sent a file just like he said so. It's pictures taken from surveillance cameras on the streets. Some cameras are also distributed in alleyways.

At first, Agent Connor couldn't see anything in particular. But then, he noticed something odd. He saw a person with a mask on. The person seems to be near Dr. Andrew's house. Agent Connor got suspicious. He's wondering what that man might be doing.

Doctor Cybelle: "What's that?"

Agent Connor: *Stand up.* "Agent Forza sent me some pictures. It probably got something to do with Dr. Andrew's death."

Doctor Cybelle: "Dr. Andrew? The one that I just examined?"

Agent Connor proceeds to walk to the door.

Doctor Cybelle: "Wait, where are you going?"

Agent Connor: "Work."

Doctor Cybelle: "What? But- isn't- huh? Connor?"

Agent Connor ignores Doctor Cybelle and continues to walk. He walks out of the elevator, bringing him to the basement. Then, he walks towards his car and gets in. He puts the key, turns it, and hits the gas. At high speed, the car drove Agent Connor to Dr. Andrew's house.

At Max's house.

Max is still awake and currently sitting on the couch in the living room, playing with his phone. He decided to turn on the television. He went to the news channel. It showed the incident that just happened today.

???News Reporter???: "Interestingly, M.A.G.O.S. is taking part in this case. Usually, murder cases are still being taken care of by the police. But, why is M.A.G.O.S. in on it too? To answer that question, I am currently with Agent Forza. One of the M.A.G.O.S. agent is speaking with me right now. So, Agent Forza, why is the M.A.G.O.S. involved in solving this case?"

Agent Forza: "Well, we usually don't solve normal cases. But, there have been suspicions on usage of advanced technology in this murder. At least, that's what the police said. So far, we haven't found anything that can be used to set the danger level on the M.A.G.O.S. danger meter for certain."

???News Reporter???: "I see. Are there any current suspects?"

Agent Forza: "Well, not yet. We're also trying to find out through public surveillance."

???News Reporter???: *Nods.* "Well, thank you for the information, Agent Forza. I appreciate the time to speak to you." *looks back at the camera.* "As you have heard, the officials are currently still investigating this case. They're just touching the surface. But, they might just go in deeper until they've solved the case. Reporting back to you."

Max: (It finally got to the news. I thought it would be instant.)

He then got back to his phone, opening YouTube. Surprisingly, the app recommended Max to another video by Mr. Animated. The creator that also uploaded the animation video of a park burning. The title of the video that just got uploaded is, 'Dead Agent'.

Max: *Shocked.* (What is this?)

Max opens the video and watches it.

Inside the video, it was just showing a house at first. The house looks familiar to Max. Then, the animation moves to a scene of a blonde man wearing a black coat getting stabbed from the back by a guy wearing a full face mask with glowing yellow eyes. The man then flee, leaving the blonde person, bleeding, then finally fell onto the ground.

Max: *Shocked.* (W-what? What does this supposed to mean? Is this a murder? Is it... Dr. Andrew? That house, it also looks like Dr. Andrew's house. Wait, but, let's use Agent Connor's theory. What if this man can really predict the future? Then, that would not be Dr. Andrew. Besides, Dr. Andrew is not blonde. He has brown hair. Then who? Who could it be?)

Max tries to think of other people he knows who are male and blonde. Then, he thought of one person.

Max: (Grand? But, why would he visit Dr. Andrew's house? Besides, his hair isn't as long as the person in the video.)

He then keeps thinking. His friends are out of the question. They're not the type of people who would randomly visit a house of someone they don't know. Moreover, a dead person's house. He continues to think of another person. Then, one person came to mind.

Max: (If the person animating this is very detailed, then the person must be using a black coat just like in the video. Then, the only person I can think of is... Agent Connor.)