The Book Pt. 2

The next day.

It's day time and Max just woke up. He yawns and gets up. He walks outside his room and sees the door to Jerome's room being open. He goes to the kitchen to grab some food. He sees a note left by Jerome on the fridge.

Note: "I'm heading out to do my group project and my friend's house. Don't text me. Don't call me. Don't interact with me until I'm done. Don't even think about visiting me. But if you really wanna know when I will be done, I guess around 9PM or so? Or maybe I would never even come back. I don't know. Anyways, have fun!"

Max: (What a long note. Anyway, I'm eating.)

Max grabs the peanut butter and bread to make a peanut butter sandwich. When he was making his sandwich, Casey came out of her room. From there, she went straight to the kitchen.

Max: "Good morning, princess."

Casey: "Hey, Maxy."

Max: "What do you wanna eat?"

Casey: "Oh, just a sandwich is fine."

Max: "PB&J?"

Casey: "Yeah, sure."

Max made a PB&J for his girlfriend, Casey. Casey ate the sandwich that Max made. Both of them then get ready for the day.

Casey: "Maxy, wanna go out on a date?"

Max: "Huh? Oh, sure. I was planning to take you out anyway since I'm free today. Uhh, where do you wanna go?"

Casey: "I don't know. Up to you."

Max: "Umm, let's see. Do you wanna go to the park?"

Casey: "Sure. Oh, can we get ice cream along the way?"

Max: "Sure, anything for you, sweetheart."

Casey: "Yaaaay!!" *claps her hand.*

Max: "And after that, maybe we can go to the movies."

Casey: "Alright!"

Both of them then went on a date. Max brought Casey to the park with his car. Both of them went to get some ice cream as well.

Casey: *Sighs.* "It's so nice. The two of us. In a park. No one else to interrupt. Especially an engineer who has OCD."

Max: (That's so specific.)

Suddenly, a young man came up to them.

???Young Man???: "Hey, you two want some chocolate? 30% discount if you two are couples.*

Max gave that man a suspicious look.

???Young Man???: "No no, there are no illegal substances here, I can promise you guys."

Max: *Giggles.* "I was just kidding. Sure, we'll buy two."

???Young Man???: "Okay, ummm, are you two couples?"

Max: "Oh, just keep it. No worries."

???Young Man???: "Oh wow, thanks!"

The young man gives Max the chocolate. Suddenly, the young man said...

???Young Man???: "Oh yeah, don't forget about the book. The green is the key. Keep imagining." *smiles.*

The young man left.

Max: *Confused.* What was that about?"

Casey: "Ooh, chocolate."

Max: *Giggles.* "Here, you can take it all."

Casey: "Aw thank you!"

Both of them then enjoy their date.

07:00 p.m.