The Realist

One week later

At Max's house

Max is inside his living room, watching the tv. Then, the doorbell rings. He gets up from the couch and walks, approaching the front door. He opened it and he saw Grand, his friend.

Grand: "Hey!"

Max: "Oh hey! What's up?"

Grand: "Great."

Max: "Cool!"

Max then invited Grand to come inside. He doesn't want his friend to be waiting, standing at the front door the whole time. They then went to the living room.

Max: "So, how is that writing competition of yours going?"

Grand: "Oh, I've submitted it."

Max: "Really? When will the winner be announced?"

Grand: "About in a week or so."

Max: "That's great. Well, I hope you win."'

Grand: "Amen."

Max: "Oh, there is some lemonade in the fridge if you want."

Grand: "Oh nice! You always knew what I wanted huh."

Max: *Chuckles.*

Grand stands up and approaches the fridge in the kitchen area. He opens the fridge and grabs the jar of lemonade.

Grand: "Oh by the way, Max!"

Max: "Yeah?"

Grand: "I think I'm going to make writing my serious job."

Max: "What? You haven't been serious this whole time?"

Grand: "No, I mean, I'm going to do writing for a living. This whole time I've only been writing for competitions and only something to fill my spare time. But now, I've decided to make a living out of writing."

Max: "Well, that's good for you. As long as you like what you do. You already got yourself an idea what to write?"

Grand: "Yeah."

Max: "Really? What's it about?"

Grand: "You."

Max: *Confused.* "Sorry?"

Grand: "Yeah, you know, you, being a superhero."

Max: "What? No! Grand, you can't just tell people around that I have superpowers!"

Grand: "Relax! I won't mention you anywhere. What I meant by you was, whatever the hell is gonna be written in the story will be inspired by what you do as a hero. And of course I wouldn't make it so obvious that who I'm implying in that story is you."

Max: *Sigh.* "Well, whatever. You do you I guess."

Grand: "But hey, if I were to put you in the story-"

Max: "Don't!"

Grand: "Yeah I know. But, WHAT IF, I put you in the story? It would be pretty interesting. You know, I would name you, 'The Realist'. I mean like, literally. You ARE a realist. Doesn't it make sense? You can change fiction into reality."

Max: *Sigh.* (Well, that does make sense. Turning fiction to reality. Bring it to the real world. That is I guess what you would call, a realist.)

Suddenly, someone rang the doorbell.

Grand: "Oh, who could that be?"

Max: "I don't know."

Grand: *Take a sip of lemonade.* "Probably Casey."

So Max opens the door. He also thought that it would be Casey, but it was someone else. Turns out, it was Agent Forza.

Max: *Shocked.* "Agent Forza?"

Agent Forza: "Agent Connor is waiting at the base. We'll go with my car!"

Max: "W-what?"

Agent Forza: "I'll explain in the car. Now, you go get ready and get inside the car."

Max: "O-ok."

It may seem sudden but, there will be great things awaiting in the future.