" Haan, ye tillu bhi andar Avni ko bulaane gya tha...ab tak aaya nahi hai." Shweta says to which Simran face-palm herself.

" Ohoo mom, aap bhi n, kya aap jaanti nahi aapka beta kaisa hai, wo toh bahaane se andar gya hai aur ab pta nahi dono aayenge bhi yaa nahi baahar...." Everyone shakes their heads smiling at what Simran says, this girl does not miss a single chance to tease them in their absence also.

Inside the house, in Avneil's room

Avni feels herself wrapped in his arms as he holds both her hands tightly in his hands and places them on her bare stomach, and his lips spread their magic on her neck and all over her back, leaving her breathless.

" Neil you said you will only make me wear a saree...but here you..... she does not complete her words as a painful moan comes out of her mouth when he leaves his mark on her neck.

" I did tell you, but not without worshipping you." Saying this he frees her hand from his grip, and turns her towards him.

She looks at him with bated breath and Neil looks into her eyes and leans down to kiss her forehead and Avni simultaneously feels his hand on her waist, wrapping the saree around her which he had picked up from the couch nearby after turning her towards himself.

After tying the saree around her, she watches him make pleats in the saree while looking into her eyes.

" I got a very talented husband who is an expert in everything." she says to which he smiles

" Your husband has learned all these things especially for you so that he can have some romantic moments with you while doing these things." Saying this, he is about to put the plates in his hand inside her petticoat, at which her breath-hitches when she feels his hand inside her petticoat, going down more than necessary, teasing her.

" Are you sure you want to go downstairs?" he asks her as he places his hand inside her petticoat, to which she has no answer, when she knows why he is asking this question as she has already been turned into jelly by his antics.

" No, i mean, your body wants something else right now..." He teases her further by moving his hand further inside, to which she holds his wrist.

" Neil please." Saying this, she indicates him further with her eyes that he should not tease her like this, to which he smiles and takes his hand out of her petticoat and fixes her pleats correctly.

And then he puts her pallu on her shoulder but it falls down which he holds and looks at her.

" It needs to be pinned." She reminds him of the pin, which he doesn't have right now.

"And where can I find it?" He asks

" On the dressing table." she says, and he instantly picks her up in his arms and finds the way to the dressing table, because all the things she needs to dress herself up are also there.

Neil makes her get down there in front of the mirror, and then takes a pin and pins her saree on her shoulder making her wear the saree completely and then he sits on his knees and straightens her saree all around from below on which she sees adoring him.

Neil then chooses earrings for her, her bangles, puts a bindi on her forehead and in between all this he kisses the spot where he makes her wear the thing.

Neil takes mangalsutra in his hand and ties it around her neck and after tying it he leaves a kiss on her neck on which she shyly smile, He then applies sindoor to her hairline and then kisses her forehead cupping her face.

" Ho gya, ab baahar chale ?" She says this while looking at herself fully ready, to which he smiles.

" No, there is one thing left...." saying this he takes out a new pair of anklets from the pocket of his kurta and she smiles looking at them

ADMIRING LOVEOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara