Going after Dale

Kaleth flew low to the ground with Dox and Blade on her back with Flare running and Flitz on her other side. "How much farther" Blade asked. "Six more miles" Dox answered. Time passed by and Flare slide to a halt along with Kaleth and Flitz. "We can't keep going" Flitz huffed. "I sense a strong magic.....it's it's coming from.." Dox said. "Surb" Flitz finished. "Wait what how can Surb create so much power" Blade asked. "It depends on how he's feeling and he uses his powers without knowing... so he must be scared since he created a force field. Being that it's Surb I can disrupt the field for about a minute" Dox said.

Dox looked at it and touched the force field and sighed. "I don't think I can. For some reason I still don't have all my powers. Blade you know the feeling you had when I gave you some of my power?" Dox explained. "Yeah" he said. "Have you felt again after that" she asked. "No" Blade recalled. "For some reason you still have my power I'll try without it but it'll only be three seconds max" Dox said. "No it won't work you need all your power" Flitz said. "Well than how do I get it back" Dox asked. "Do the same thing you did before but backwords" Flitz said.

So she did and to her surprise she got all her powers back. Blade clutched his head and said, "Now I know what you felt like" Blade said shaking his head. Dox giggled and kissed him on the cheek. Dox took a deep breath and touched the force field again. She shook in pain and bit down on her tongue. The force field didn't seem like it was giving way but Dox kept thinking of Surb and finally a circle opened only wide enough for her, Blade, and Flitz. "Blade, Flitz go" she said in pain. Blade and Flitz went through quickly.

Dox put her other hand on the other side as she stepped through the circle and kept her hands where they where. She tried to make it bigger. She struggled the weight almost overwhelming her. Out of nowhere it got bigger. "Go" she said through clenched teeth. Flare jumped through and Kaleth flew through. Dox took her hands away and colapsed into Blade's arms. "Dox are you alright" Blade asked. "I could carry you if your not feeling to well" Flare offered. "Ye-yeah" Dox said. Blade helped her on and they started walking. "We're so close I can feel him" Flitz said. Dox nodded as the got to a rock. "He's underground" Dox said.

-end of chapter 19-