Preparing

Dox work up and everyone was around her. "Good morning" she said unsure. "You know you were talking in your sleep" Flitz said. "Huh...I didn't say anything embarrassing did I" she asked. "Well...no and yes" Kaleth answered adding "Blade why don't you tell her I need to go stretch my wings." "Me too" Flitz agreed and they left.

   Blade started blushing which made Dox blush. "What did I say" she asked. "Well... you were whispering my name and then you were talking about what you liked about me" Blade answered. Dox started turning ruby red and said, "that's so embarrassing." Blade laughed which caught Dox off guard. "What's so funny" Dox asked curiously. "I just realized that your even cuter when your embarrassed" he replied and kept laughing.

  Dox turned away from Blade so he wouldn't show how red her face had gotten. They left the room and Dox showed Blade to a room with a table. "Stay here I'll be right back" Dox said and Blade nodded. Dox came back with Kaleth, Flitz, and some fruit. "Flitz I need help in the kitchen would you like to help me" she asked. "Yes I'd love to" Flitz replied.

They went to the kitchen and started making breakfast. Dox came out with two plates for her and Blade. She went back in and took out Kaleth's food and gave it to her. Then she brought Flitz's food out. Flitz hopped off her shoulder and waited to eat. Dox sat down and said "Let's eat."

When Dox was done she left the others and took a shower. She changed into a buetiful silver dress when she was done she took out a brush and brushed her hair until it was as smooth as a baby's bottom. She smiled and went to wash Blade's clothes. She went outside with a bucket full of water. She put some soap in and started washing. When she was done she hung it up. She used her powers to dry it up. She went back inside and saw Blade sharpening and cleaning his daggers.

   She stood behind Blade and tapped him. "Blade you can take a shower and your clothes are clean and ready to be put on" she said smiling. Blade tilted his head back and saw Dox. He fell off his chair and got up quickly and started blushing. Dox told him where the bathroom was and he took his clothes, thanked her, then dashed off to the bathroom. Dox giggled. She sat where Blade was and put his daggers in their right sheaths.

  Kaleth stood up and stretched. "That breakfast was good where'd you learn how to cook like that" she asked happily. "Hm... oh well I learned it from my dad" she answered smiling. Flitz flew over to the chair across to Dox and Dox petted her. "Would you like me to brush your feathers, Flitz" Dox asked. Flitz nodded and Dox got up and went to the bedroom and got her brush.

  She went back to the room and started brushing Flitz. By the time Blade had gotten back she had finished with Flitz. Blade took his daggers and put then in their proper places. "Well then I think you should be fine if you go outside now" Dox told Blade.  They all walked out and Blade's breathing started getting heavier. They walked to the door and Blade started breathing normal.

  Dox sighed and sat down.  She closed her eyes and thought about Surb. "What's she doing" Blade whispered to Flitz. "I think she's trying to communicate with Surb" Flitz replied.  So they stood in silence until Dox stood up. A single tear fell down her cheek. "Surb's alright he just doesn't know where he is " she told everyone. She climbed on Kaleth and Dox climbed on behind her. "Well I guess this is where out journey begins" Kaleth said. Everyone nodded and Kaleth took off.

-end of chapter 11-