The Second Test

It was early in the morning when Dox woke up from a nightmare breathing heavily. She looked around to see everyone one else sleeping. "Kaleth are you awake" she asked in her mind. "Yeah" Kaleth answer opening her eyes. "Can we go on a morning flight" Dox asked. Kaleth walked towards Do and crouched down so she could climb on in response. Dox climbed on and Kaleth started flying high into the air.

Dox let out a small sigh. "What's wrong Dox" she asked worried. "Shouldn't you know the answer to that" Dox asked. "Yes but I just wanna make sure your alright. So this nightmare you had was it about Surb" Kaleth answerd. "Well the nightmare I had wasn't about Surb. Not this time. It was about Yuki and Zuki" Dox said laying back. "Wha- what do you mean" Kaleth asked. "Well in my dream I was watching Blade do his second test. Then Yuki and Zuki used there powers at the same time and then.... something happened to the three of them" Dox answered.

Kaleth thought about it for a minute. Her eyes widen in shock. "What if you just saw the future" Kaleth said amazed. Then Dox thought about it. There was a huge possibility that what had just happened was the future. "Well then we either have to stop them or just let it happen" Dox said. "Do you think they'll be alright if whatever happens is bad and could possibly hurt them" Kaleth asked worried. "Kaleth calm down we can't change whatever the future has in store for us. We just have to let it happen no matter the cost" Dox said sitting up and patting Kaleth's headhead for encouragement. "Okay lets head back then" Kaleth said turning around. "Okay" Dox said seeing something out of the corner of her eye. "I'll be right back" Dox said jumping off.

Kaleth nodded. Dox landed perfectly on the ground and dashed to whatever she saw. She slid to a stop as she saw one of Dale's minnons. He must have saw her because he ran. Dox jumped over him landing in front. "You must be a scout" Dox said cracking her knuckles.

The scout hissed. The scout wore a cloak covering his face. "Let's fight" Dox said eyeing him cautiously. "I rater not" he sneered running away. Dox sighed and sat on the ground. She closed her eyes and consentrated. When she opened her eyes she found him dead. "Oops sorry pal didn't mean to kill you" she said a bit worries. Kaleth landed in front of her. "Dox what happened" Kaleth asked eyeing the dead scout. "He wasn't ment to die. I don't know what happened. I was trying to box him in a barrier" Dox said confused. "Maybe you acidentally pressurized it" Kaleth suggested. "Maybe... let's just get back for the next test" Dox said climbing onto Kaleth.

The ride back was silent. When they landed everyone started waking up. Yuki and Zuki looked at Blade. "Are you ready for the next test" Yuki said. Blade nodded. "Alright the second test will be a maze" Zuki said as a maze started forming. By this point Blade wasn't really surprised by what was going on. Blade stepped in. "Oh also the maze changes and you have to come back when you get there" Yuki added as a wall appeared behind Blade.

Blade started walking until he got to a part were the path split. He turned his head both ways. "Left or right" he said to himself. He took the right path and kept walking. He tried to summon some of Dox's power but couldn't. "It must have gone back to Dox" he said with a shrug and broke into a jog. He kept jogging until he reached another path. He went down it and found a small animal he'd never seen before.

He bent down and reached his hand out. The animal snapped at him and he quickly brought his hand back. The animal slowly began to get bigger. The animal lunged at him and he rolled out the way. The animal swiped at him and he jumped away. He took out his dagger and held it close to his face. He then waved it and the animal looked distracted. After a while the animal realized what was going on and swung around hitting Blade with its tail. He continued fighting.

~Outside the maze~

Kaleth perked her eats. "Why do I hear fighting" she asked the twins. They giggled. "We told you the maze twist and turns" Yuki said. "While it twist and turns different creatures find the way towards Blade" Zuki giggled. "Oh I get it now. It tests your physical and mental being" Dox said. "Yep you got it" Yuki said winking. "Then what about you vision. I thought the twins were going to use there powers at the same time" Kaleth asked Dox through her mind. "I think that might happen on the last test" Dox answered. "Well I guess that's better in a way" Kaleth said. "Who knows" Dox said with a shrug.

Flitz flew up until she could see Blade. "I see him and he's fighting a flasen" Flitz said landing on Dox's shoulder. "A flasen" Dox asked. "Nice touch sis" Yuki said high-fiving her sister. "Well a flasen is a creature that can change its size and can so put itself in fire" Flitz explained ignoring the twins. "Well I guess all we can do is hope for Blade" Dox said unsure and worried.

~Back in the maze~

Blade was still fighting when the flasen caught on fire. "Okay that's just not fair" Blade said avoiding the fiery paws. He sheathed his dagger and looked for an opening. He saw one in between the fiery beast legs. Blade stood there when the flasen jumped in the air he rolled and quickly got up and ran. He looked behind him to see the flasen following him. He kept running and randomly chose a path that papered out of no where. He kept running until he hit a dead end.

He started climbing as the flasen appeared. The flasen was coming at full speed the flasen jumped and Blade did a backflip of the wall as the flasen crashed into the wall and became unconscious. Blade ran until he finally found the end. He took a few gulps of air as a wall formed from him getting back. He took a deep breath as the wall in front of him came down.

He walked forward and the wall came up. He took a deep breath and started running. He kept running until he finally got to the entrance. The wall came down revealing Yuki,Zuki,Dox,Kaleth, and Flitz. Dox smiled, "how was that" she asked. "Too easy" Blade said giving a smirk. The walls came down and the flasen looked real mad. The flasen was on fire and he ran towards. "Not that thing again" Blade groaned. "I thought you said it was easy" Kaleth said laughing. "Did well let me say it was more annoying than easy" Blade said with a weak smile.

The flasen still ran at them. "Flare sit" Zuki said and the flasen slid to a stop and sat. "Put yourself out" Zuki added and Flare stopped burning. "Wait this flasen is yours" Dox asked excitedly. "Yep" the twins said together. "Wait so you almost had this thing kill me" Blade exclaimed angrily. "Yep" Zuki said carefree. "Okay that's just wrong" Blade said. "Actually Flare wasn't exactly suppose to kill you. Mostly suppose to knock you out" Yuki said eyeing Zuki and Flare. "Teehee" Zuki laughed smally. Flare just looked inocently.

Dox smiled. "Well than why did he try to kill me" Blade asked taking a deep breath. "Well I guess she was just trying to have some fun" Yuki said. "Wha.... how is killing someone fun" Blade asked. "Don't know. I guess she just wanted someone to play with then" Yuki said happily. "Well you should prepare for the last test" Zuki said. "Which is" Blade asked. "You'll see, so you better start training" Yuki said. All Blade could do was sigh.

-end of chapter 17-

Hey guys I decided to continue and so far this is what I have.