The 'nightmares' during the day

•My own drawing hope you like

Dox went outside of the time tree to look for Kaleth. Dox sighed and leaned against the tree. She closed her eyes and thought. Her eyes flew open as she saw something in her mind. "What was that" she asked herself. Dox looked at the ground and started walking. "She couldn't have gone to far could she" Dox asked herself.

She looked up at the tree and started climbing. When she got to the top she looked around. "I can't find her anywhere" she said to herself. She started walking and found a lake. "Ow" Dox said touching her head falling to her knees. "I wish dad was here" Dox sighed. "Cayst, Cayst can you hear me are you listening" Dox said out loud. A different manly sweet voice appeared "Dox these images are normal". A handsome man with white hair and red tips with a blue suit on appeared in front of her. "Dad" Dox said tears rolling down her eyes.

Dox's father walked towards her and sat down in front of her. He touched Dox's face and wiped away her tears. "Dad how are you here" Dox asked confused. "It's because of these... somewhat nightmares you've been having and you asked me here" Her father replied. "A nightmare during the day" Dox asked looking at him.

Dox's father thought for a minute. "Let me tell you a story Dox" Dox's father said clearing his throught starting to tell a story "A long time ago when I was your age your mother had gone somewhere and I went looking for her. That's when I started having those 'nightmares'. I couldn't explain them at all. After a while I finally realized what it ment. It was trying to tell me something about where she was. So I closed my eyes and thought of what it could mean. That's when I noticed that in my 'nightmare' your mother was in it. I kept looking then when another 'nightmare' appeared I willed myself to keep my eyes shut tight so I could see more. I found out where she was but she just wanted to be alone so I left her." "So Kaleth doesn't want to be found" Dox asked. "You'll have to find that out through your own 'nightmare' if you want to find Kaleth good bye" Dox's father said getting up and starting to vanish. "Will I ever see you or mom again" Dox asked and her father nodded and vanished. "Next time father" Dox said smiling happily.

-end of chapter 8-

New book coming soon looking forward to it