The final test for the stone

Dox was the first to wake up and she woke everyone else up. "What's the big deal" Kaleth said clearly still tired. "It's time for the final test" Blade answered as he walked towards them. "Exactly this time you have to do and obstacle course without weapons. You also have three minutes to do it" Yuki said. "Easy then" Blade said the ground started to rumble. "Flare hit it" Zuki said happily. Flare set herself on fire and ran she ran through the obstacle course so quick she finished setting part of it on fire and sat down letting the fire sissle and turn off. "Still think it's easy" Yuki said seeing Blades mouth open. He gulped and shook his head. "Well than Ready.........Set.......GO" Zuki yelled. Blade took off and jumped over everything he could. Blade did some flips to avoid half the danger. He was getting close to the end. Yuki looked at Zuki and she looked back .There eyes started to light up and they stood on the box. They both raised there palms and wind and water shot out from both. The wind picked up speed as Blade got closer.

    Dox bit her lip afraid of what might happen next. Blade had one more leap to go when both wind and water hit him. Blade had managed to grab onto something. Unfortunately that something was the ring of fire and he yelled out in pain. Dox eyes darted towards him she saw a glint of the old Blade in it the one with terrible intensions then she saw a smirk appear on his face he let go. There was a wall behind him. He hit it hard and jumped with all his might. The jump was so powerful it made him go strait through Yuki and Zuki's power and he landed with a roll in front of them. "You passed" Yuki said as both her and Yuki jumped off onto the ground.

    Dox ran to Blade and hugged him. "Let me bandage your hand" Dox said taking out a cloth and started wrapping it around his hand making him winch in a little pain as a glow came from Yuki and Zuki. "Well as promised we will give you the stone" Zuki said with a smile. The light coming from them got so bright they had to shield there eyes. When the light went away Yuki and Zuki where gone and so was the chest all that remained was a stone. "Yuki and Zuki plus the chest makes up the stone doesn't it" Kaleth asked both Flare and Flitz knowing bright light doesn't hurt there eyes. They both nodded. "Flare do you wanna join us" Flitz asked. Flare nodded. "Then we leave in the afternoon" Dox said adding mainly to herself "we're coming for you Surb."

-end of chapter 18-