Looking everywhere he opened the diary. He knew he was crossing the line. But he decided to just get a glance.

After all, he could never predict what was going inside his sister's mind.

10 minutes later

"Jaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy – Jeeeeonnnn Jaaayyyyyyyyy."

Yoongi had put on loud music – UNHOLY!

Jay was out of the room – screaming and yelling at her brother.

But her mouth shut close when she saw what her brother was holding.

The background music going on

'Mummy don't know daddy's getting hot.'

Throwing the diary down, he grabbed his sister by the arm and almost raised his hand to slap her.

But Yoongi appeared out of the room – the music finally off.

"What the fuck's happening?" Yoongi yelled so done with the siblings.

Jungkook growled, "Ask your roommate what she's done."

Jay looked down – scared, not ashamed.

"How could you Jay?" Jungkook screamed scaring her more, "I am your brother and you are writing such vile things about me."

"Vile?" Yoongi asked frowning.

Tae was out of his room too – purple towel wrapped around his head after the head bath.

Jungkook glanced at Tae and then at his sister, "She's written an erotic story – with me and Tae – Taehyung."

Tae's eyes went wide and mouth opened glancing at Jay.

"What? Jay? Fuck! Is this true?" Yoongi demanded to know so confused and startled.

Jay bit her lip and nodded her head.

Tae glanced at Jungkook who was fuming with anger. He felt bad for Jay. She was so dead.

Sitting on the couch she looked down at the diary.

"Explain," Jungkook ordered moving towards her, "Now!"

Before she could open her mouth Jungkook spoke again, "And tell the truth or I am admitting you in the nearest asylum."

Yoongi felt so bad for Jay. He wanted to hold her and hug her. But that would just set Jungkook on fire.

"I – I have been meaning to write something since a long time," she started staring down at her feet, "But I wasn't getting any inspiration. So, when Tae moved in – and you two started bickering since day one I – kinda received some inspiration. When you first fought a story was formed in my mind and I started writing it. Each day – I saw you two silently bickering and hating each other. The more you hated each other – the more my words poured in the book. And next thing I know – I had a whole book in front of me. I didn't even realize what I was writing – I am sorry – Kookie. I just saw you like a character and not my brother. You were JK to me and trust me when I published it – people loved you."

She stopped talking when she realized what she had uttered.

"What?" Jungkook's voice broke but he was still speaking, "You – you published it? On the fucking internet?"

Jay looked up with puppy eyes and sat numb.

Yoongi and Tae glanced at each other knowing how bad the situation had gotten.

"Fuck Jay," Jungkook was screaming again, pacing in the whole room, his hands running over his long hair, "How – how many people have read it? Fuck, Jay. Speak! If more than 10 people have read it then – I am going to kill you today with my bare hands."

Jungkook handed her his phone and screamed at her to show the story. She downloaded the app and looked at her brother innocently.

"It's not 10 – Kookie," she murmured and he snatched the phone.

The phone in Jungkook's hand began to vibrate as he looked up at his sister with shock and aghast.

"Fuck! Its," his eyes found Tae's and he whispered, "50 K."

Tae ran to Jungkook and snatched the phone from his hand to see the figure.

'PRISON DADDIES'

50K.