Beach Day

After Neteyams talk with his mother, he felt so much better with himself.

She loved him for who he was. She even helped him with sex and gave him ideas to do with Aonung.

He was for sure going to use them.

Neteyam made his way down to the beach where the group was hanging out.

His smile very wide. He was so proud of himself for coming out to his mama.

He couldn't wait to tell Aonung.

When he got to the beach, he seen his siblings, friends and his mate, splashing around in the shallow waters together.

"Yo guys it's Neteyam" Rotxo called, pointing in Neteyams direction.

Aonungs head spun in the direction where Rotxo was pointing.

His eyes landing on his handsome mate.

Loak smirked, seeing the boy goggling at his brother.

"Hey guys, what ya doing?" Neteyam asked, joining them in the water.

"Just playing around. Dad let us have the day off from training" Tsireya smiled, her hair sticking to her forehead in front of her eyes.

"Sounds fun" Neteyam giggled, reaching to move the hair from her face.

"Why thank you" She smiled.

"You're welcome" Neteyam replied smiling.

Tsireya and Neteyam had become really close.

From an outside perspective, they were sure their playful banter would be seen as flirting.

They found it pretty funny.

Aonung giggled at his sister and mate having a moment.

Not caring of what it looked like on the outside.

He himself knew who Neteyam belonged to.

Him.

He moved to stand in front of Neteyam.

Their eyes locked.

"Hey Teyam" Aonung smiled

"Hey Nung" Neteyam blushed, staring at his boyfriend's bulk form standing in front of him.

Eywa, he was lucky. He bagged the hottest and kindest boy in all of Pandora.

Loak still watching them from the side, smirking.

Tsireya beside him, staring confused at the scene in front of her.

She knew of her brother's crush on Neteyam, but right now the two boys looked a little too close, to still be just friends.

"We should go for a dive" Loak suggested, pulling Tsireyas attention away from the boys.

"Ouu yes. Get your water on guys" Rotxo said, calling his ilu.

The rest called theirs too. Hopping on them and riding out deeper into the water.

They found a patch of deep water. Going under and swimming around playfully.

Neteyam and Aonung stuck close to the other.

Their ilus swam around each other gracefully.

Aonung still couldn't believe that the beautiful boy in front of him, was his mate.

The way Aonung looked at him, was like it was the first time they met.

He loved the way Neteyam looked in the water.

He looked both beautiful and peaceful.

The boys hair floated around him, gently hitting his face when he turned his head.

The group ditched their ilus, switching to just swimming.

The tension between Aonung and Neteyam lingered strongly.

They both had intense urges to just swim up to the other, grip their face in their own hands, and smash their lips together.

But they couldn't because their siblings and friends were around.

Loak and Tsireya were having fun swimming around each other, and so were kiri and Rotxo.

They all looked happy.

A while went by and Aonung had enough.

His boyfriend looked so hot in the water.

Checking to see if the others were looking, they weren't.

He swam closer to Neteyam, grabbed his hand and dragged him roughly behind a bed of coral.

Hidden from the others.

Aonung snuck a quick kiss on Neteyams lips, under the water.

Neteyam happily returned the kiss, wrapping his arms around Aonungs neck.

Aonungs arms around the boys waist, one of his hands holding onto the coral so they wouldn't float up.

It lasted a while, until both were completely out of breath, their lips red, eyes stinging.

Rushing quickly to the surface.

Breathing in a massive gulp of air as they resurfaced. Then giggling uncontrollably at themselves.

Unknown to them, Tsireya and Loak had resurfaced close by, watching them.

Tsireyas had seen them rush up to the surface together.

Concerned, she dragged Loak up with her. Seeing them very close to each other above the water.

A realization came over her.

The boys had did it.

One of them asked out the other.

She kept her thoughts to herself, just in case no one else's knew.

Not knowing that Loak knew.

Roxto and Kiri swimming around oblivious to the feelings that were being felt on the surface of the water at that very moment.

Everyone in their own world.

765 words
Please vote and comment, it means the world to me
:)