A Gift For You

Now that the boys know that Loak knows about them, they've lightened up on trying to hide their relationship around him in the past two months.

Out of everyone, Loak was the hardest person to pretend that they were just friends around. Because the boy always had questions and made it awkward.

But now he knows, and they have no reason to hide.

Aonung decided to be bold today, and ask Loak a question.

He made is way to the beach where he thought Loak might be.

Just as he arrived, said boy was already walking his way

"Yo Aonung, what's up man?" Loak asked shaking Aonungs hand

"Nothing much, just on my way to find you" Aonung said

"What do you want?" Loak asked, sounding as cocky as possible, even though he didn't mean it.

"It's about Neteyam" Aonung said, ignoring the boys cocky tone

"What did he do? Actually, what did you do?" Loak asked his hands on his hips.

"He didn't do anything. I didn't do anything. I'm asking you a question about Neteyam. You're his brother after all" Aonung said, also putting his hands on his hips, mimicking Loak.

"I am his brother, but you're his mate. What do you need to know that you don't already know?" Loak asked

"What does Neteyam like to receive as a gift?" Aonung asked nervously, his fingers twirling around each other.

"Jewelry of some sort, he loves his necklace too much, so don't make him one. Maybe an armband or anklet" Loak said plainly, knowing his brother too well.

"Okay, so an armband, sounds good. Should I match it to his necklace?" Aonung asked

"If you want. He made that necklace himself, I don't know why but he hasn't taken it off in years. He might like it matching, he might not, I don't know" Loak said, his face scrunched in curiosity.

Aonung knows exactly why Neteyam doesn't take his necklace off. The boy only takes it off for him.

"So maybe matching, maybe not. I'll figure something out. Thanks Loak" Aonung said holding his hand out to his brother in law.

"That's alright Aonung, glad to help. Don't fuck up whatever you're doing" Loak smiled to the boy, returning the handshake.

"I'll see you another time" Aonung said turning around to leave

"See ya" Loak said, waving Aonung goodbye before getting back to doing nothing. As he usually did.

Aonung thought of a good idea, instead of making a matching armband to the boys necklace, how about he match the armband to him.

His skin colour, his way of life, his home.

A piece of himself, on the love of his life.

He dived for hours, finding many small shells, of many different colours.

He then spent hours weaving every one of those shells into an armband, that will fit just right.

Proud of his work, Aonung made his way back to the beach, to find Loak again.

"Yo, Loak!" He called, clutching the armband securely in his hand.

"Yo, Aonung. Shit bro, you done already?"Loak asked

"Yeah, what ya think?" Aonung asked holding the armband out for Loak to see.

"Shit man, that is sick. He's going to love it" Loak said, his eyes wide is astonishment.

"I hope so" Aonung said, taking the armband back, and tucking it away in a pocket in his loincloth.

"Nah bro, he'll love it. It's got the same colours of your skin." Loak said smiling.

"Yeah that's what I was going for. A piece of me with him at all times" Aonung smirked

"Sounds a little possessive" Loak said "I'm joking" he added when he saw Aonungs face scrunch up in annoyance.

"Damm it's gonna take a while to get used to you being an asshole" Aonung said.

"Hey man, I'm your brother now, deal with it, your stuck with me" Loak smirked, raising his hands in surrender as he turned around to walk away

"Unfortunately" Aonung muttered

"Good luck tonight bro" Loak saluted, before walking off to once again, do nothing.

Aonung scoffed jokingly. Heading his way to the forest.

It was early, but he knew Neteyam would be there, as they had planned to meet up.

When Aonung got to the forest Neteyam was there, standing with his hands behind his back.

"Hello handsome" Neteyam smiled, walking up to Aonung, wrapping his arms quickly around the boys neck, kissing him gently on the lips.

"Hey beautiful" Aonung repeated, kissing him back. "I've got something for you" he added pulling away.

"And what is that" Netayam smiled his arms still around the boys neck.

Aonung brought forward his hands, pulling out the armband.

Netayams mouth dropped, a small gasp escaped his lips.

"Nung, what is this?" He asked blushing

"A gift for you" Aonung smiled

"It's beautiful, I love it. Thank you Nung. It's got your colours" Netayam smiled fondly, stroking the boys arm, while looking at the armband.

"That was my plan. Now you've somewhat got a piece of me with you at all times" Aonung smiled leaning forward and kissing Netayams nose gently.

"Well so do you" Netayam smiled pulling out a deep blue coloured armband, handing it to Aonung, whose mouth dropped in aww.

"Teyam, you didn't" Aonung giggled

"I did" Netayam smiled

"Thank you, I love it" Aonung said smiling

"And I love you" Netayam said wrapping his arms around Aonungs neck, pulling him closer, kissing his lips gently.

904 words
Please vote and comment, it means the world to me
:)