Chapter 6

The man stepped out onto a narrow path and entered the garden of the four seasons. The man, seeming to reveal that it was his first visit, looked around and quickly ran when he spotted someone.

In the direction the man was going, there was a brown- haired man wearing a unique knight's uniform. Although the hanging decorations and splendid lace on the uniform seemed fit for a play, the man embraced the brown- haired man as if to prove that he was indeed a knight.

A faint smile appeared and then vanished on Olivia's lips as she watched the scene.

"Let's go, Sally."

"Yes, Miss."

Olivia retraced her steps. Sally kept on talking about how impressive the man's appearance was.

"Speaking of which, that man. He didn't even reveal his name. Even though he said he had a precious gift for you, Miss."

"It doesn't matter, we won't meet again. So what."

"Still, who knows if he'll really bring a precious gift if you happen to meet again."

As the bright sunlight shone down, Olivia's silver hair sparkled beautifully.

"Whose hair could shine like that?" The person who inadvertently looked back stared at her in disbelief, blinking.

Her ever- captivating strange aura, dazzlingly beautiful white face, adorned with the signature silver hair and green eyes of the Madelleine family...!

The eyes of those who recognized Olivia widened.

Olivia walked gracefully. The pouring gazes were multifaceted. Cold eyes that pricked like needles, curious looks,

Or.

"...Is that young lady 'the' princess?"

"Yes. She has an aristocratic aura, doesn't she?"

Those dirty looks that scanned her.

A few years ago, Sally, who used to shout "How dare you!" at the surroundings in confusion, now followed Olivia with a composed attitude. She seemed to have adapted.

A noble princess and fiancée promised the crown prince's position.

At the same time, a person who has been tossed around for years.

That was me, Olivia Madelleine.

Olivia looked at the shining sunlight. She thought she would have to go to the bookstore later.

.

.

.

The Madelleine carriage slowly set off.

The people who were whispering behind her naturally dispersed. In the lively alleyway of the garden of the four seasons, two men were standing still.

Wearing lace- adorned knight's clothing, Winstor Calter brushed his brown hair roughly and looked down at his clothes.

Lace on knight's clothing! There's no clown here!

Winstor looked resentfully to the side. But his superior was staring at the slowly disappearing carriage instead of scolding his indecent eyes.

Seeing that expression, Winstor forgot to complain about his knight's attire and was shocked.

Good heavens. If I'm not mistaken, the expression on the face of my superior was longing.

War hero Casius Edwin Vicander Lowell, who has led every war to victory, a ruthless ruler of the North, longing!

Winstor, who had roamed the battlefield with the Duke for over 5 years, saw this expression for the first time.