Episode 41: Maguire's Wish

At the house

At the house...

V was listening to without a doubt the Most Psychotic shit she's ever heard in her life.

Voice: I DID IT!! I FUCKING DID IT!! I SMASHED HER HEAD WITH THAT FUCKING HAMMER!!! IT WAS GLORIOUS!!

V: Ugh, such Amateurs. Where's the Professionals?

Maguire: You probably Killed them all.

Maguire walks over to the toaster.

Maguire: hmmm.... Where's my to-

The toast pops out.

Toast: I am the Toast Genie... I shall grant you 3 wishes.

Maguire: okay my wish is for all of V's Wishes.

V: Fuck You! That's probably just God Z.

The toast transforms into God Z.

God Z: Okay fine Bitch, Maguire only gets one Wish then!

Maguire: Oooh! I wish for everyone to like me!

V: You can't be serious-

The World Fucking BLOWS THE FUCK UP!!

MA1: NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I Have a rocket in my Pocket, and I'm getting motion sickness just looking at it. Oh yeah, My Dick is THAT! FUCKING! HARD!

What was I saying again? Oh right the episode.

After the World gets intact again, Maguire is at some Wizards castle because "You're a Wizard Harry"

Maguire: I said people like me, not make me a wizard.

Well it's not that fucking easy you literal Blockhead!

Dumbledore: HELLO MY SNAKYWAKEY!! I AM THE GREAT AND POWERFUL MIKE PACKKKHHH!!!

Maguire: Okay so what's our first lesson?

Dumbledore: in order to gain fame money and bitches, you must first Collect the 3 Emblems around the Area.

Maguire: That sounds cool I suppose.

Maguire just walks away to find the 3 Emblems without any type of Direction.

He ended up at a Firepit where he finds a Silver Cross necklace, which according to MIKE PACKKKHHH, is one of the 3 Emblems.

Maguire: Okay, so the next one was a Red Shield.

Why does this feel like a chapter of a book I already wrote like 4 years ago?

Whatever, anyway, Maguire ends up finding the Red shield in the Bush.

Only one emblem was left to get. And the only one who knows where that is is MIKE PACKKKHHH!

MIKE PACKKKHHH!!! Has the third one in that asshole's pocket.

Maguire: Why can't I find it?

Dumbledore: You've Found them well. Here is the Third because I am that much of an asshole.

Maguire: Great!

He combines The 3 and it Creates...

A yellow lightsaber?

Dumbledore: You see my boy, I needed to get you one of the most powerful weapons In all of mankind. As there is an ancient ev-

Maguire: Boring where are my bitches?

Dumbledore: Right here!

400,000 bitches randomly fall out of the sky all over Maguire.

House....

Trump: Hey have you guys heard of the Greatest man to ever live, Maguire?

Messi spits out his drink.

Messi: WHAT?!?

Trump: Make sure to Follow Kaz_WritesFanfics or I will build a Fucking Wall around your house as well, Thanks.

Obama: Donald are you threatening people again?

Trump: Shut up or I will nuke you as well.