Treble Arc Part 5 - Episode 15: Found You!

In An Arena, It Was filled by Curious and Skeptical fans Here to See Camavinga

In An Arena, It Was filled by Curious and Skeptical fans Here to See Camavinga. Among those Fans were Mbappe, Haaland, Davies and Hikami.

Mbappe: Okay these disguises should get us through.

Haaland: .... Yes, Mustard Moustaches.... Amazing Disguises Dumbasses.

Davies: Yeah dude, At least make us disguises that match my hair color, or ya know, Something that WORKS.

Mbappe: I'm telling you this is going to work.

Haaland: How come Hakimi isn't in disguise?

They all look to see Hakimi isn't there.

Haaland: He Rushed in. Now we gotta chase him down.

They Trio run into the building, Where the disguises Actually Work somehow.....?

Haaland And the others catch up to Hakimi.

Haaland: Will you Stop Running off?

Hakimi: I told you guys to follow me, but you were busy yammering on.

They See Camavinga meeting up with fans.

Fan: And so you Defeated Haaland to Win the Treble?

Camavinga: Yes, Yes I-

Haaland: -DIDN'T

Everyone looks and sees Haaland Approaching.

Camavinga: Who are you?

Haaland: Oh Come on! There's no chance the Mustard Moustache is THAT convincing!

He wipes it off, revealing to be-

Camavinga: Backwards Homer Simpson?

Haaland: Fuck.... You. Ladies and gentlemen, This poor excuse of a football player STOLE that Treble from me.

Camavinga: He's lying. If I stole it, Why does it have my name on it as the official winner.

Fans Actually believe this shit.

Haaland: Oh Come on! His name is DUCT TAPED Over Mine!

Fan: Looks official to me.

Fan: Haaland's name could've easily been fake.

Haaland: (MA1 Breaking Script) God DAMN 2024 Has the dumbest people alive.

He Slaps Camavinga in the Face.

Haaland: How about this you Rotten little shit. Me and my guys vs. you and your Fuckbags for that Treble.

Camavinga: If I win, I keep the treble and you are Shamed for all of eternity.

Haaland: And if I win, You give me that back, and you are sentenced to Football Hell!!

Camavinga and Haaland stare each other down.

Both: Deal!

To Be Continued...

Trump: Make sure to Follow Flair13 or I will build a Fucking wall around your house as well, Thanks.

Obama: Donald are you threatening people again?

Trump: Shut up or I will nuke you as well.